goinhuntn

Their foot is in the door!

I am 51 years old & for the first time in my life I am terrified for the future of this country. Over the last couple of months we have watched our government crush the economy, lock us in our homes & take civil liberties away in the blink of an eye. The governors of states throwing out draconian measures as they please. We are in serious trouble my friends!!! This country is headed down a road of no return! I truly believe that freedom as we know is gone & we will not be able to get it back. We were told to stay in our homes to flatten the curve of a virus caused by the Chinese. We have done what we were asked for the safety of others. The experts are saying that we are going to have to stay home until there is more testing, vaccine etc. The experts have said that this virus is not going to go away. They want to track whose had it, who hasn’t had it. They want to track us, if you don’t believe me do your research to find out. Our government is out of control & we are sitting by & idly letting it happen. I don’t have the answers, but I do believe our freedoms are being stripped before our eyes & we are not getting them back. This election is going to be one of the most corrupt elections in history in my opinion. I pray to god I am wrong about our country, but it is not looking good what is happening right now. I hope people will open their eyes to the corrupt scumbags running this country & they are from both parties!!!! The rich elites are going to rule us like peasants if we don’t fight for our freedoms..

• Like 6

2 minutes ago, Curtis Reed said:

In 6 months, everyone will be back to hating each other and wasting toilet paper like nothing happened. 

My cat has been doing that for years

• Like 4
  • Haha 1

2 minutes ago, Curtis Reed said:

In 6 months, everyone will be back to hating each other and wasting toilet paper like nothing happened. 

I hope to be getting ready to deer hunt. The stock market I hope will be doing good by then too.

• Like 2

27 minutes ago, goinhuntn said:

I am 51 years old & for the first time in my life I am terrified for the future of this country. Over the last couple of months we have watched our government crush the economy, lock us in our homes & take civil liberties away in the blink of an eye. The governors of states throwing out draconian measures as they please. We are in serious trouble my friends!!! This country is headed down a road of no return! I truly believe that freedom as we know is gone & we will not be able to get it back. We were told to stay in our homes to flatten the curve of a virus caused by the Chinese. We have done what we were asked for the safety of others. The experts are saying that we are going to have to stay home until there is more testing, vaccine etc. The experts have said that this virus is not going to go away. They want to track whose had it, who hasn’t had it. They want to track us, if you don’t believe me do your research to find out. Our government is out of control & we are sitting by & idly letting it happen. I don’t have the answers, but I do believe our freedoms are being stripped before our eyes & we are not getting them back. This election is going to be one of the most corrupt elections in history in my opinion. I pray to god I am wrong about our country, but it is not looking good what is happening right now. I hope people will open their eyes to the corrupt scumbags running this country & they are from both parties!!!! The rich elites are going to rule us like peasants if we don’t fight for our freedoms..

51 years old and you are just now terrified for this country, you been living in moms Basement? if it doesnt return to better than it was after nov. we deserve it. (we meaning the people who vote for idiots in office). Flattening the curve was a good idea at the time. some states took it to far again look at the people they voted into office. Social distancing was a good thing most of us older than 51 crowd been doing this for years.

34 minutes ago, Edge said:

My cat has been doing that for years

Turn the rool around on in the holder so it spools 🧵 off the back side I thought most cat 🐈 owers know that! Come on Tim you’re smarter than your cat.

21 minutes ago, Delw said:

51 years old and you are just now terrified for this country, you been living in moms Basement? if it doesnt return to better than it was after nov. we deserve it. (we meaning the people who vote for idiots in office). Flattening the curve was a good idea at the time. some states took it to far again look at the people they voted into office. Social distancing was a good thing most of us older than 51 crowd been doing this for years.

Not living in moms basement smarta$$. I am concerned for our country. If you don’t think its happening than your a blind sheep. The politicians have just what they needed to take over & they are!!! If you think things are going to go back to normal life I hope your right. My gut tells me otherwise.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, goinhuntn said:

Not living in moms basement smarta$$. I am concerned for our country. If you don’t think its happening than your a blind sheep. The politicians have just what they needed to take over & they are!!! If you think things are going to go back to normal life I hope your right. My gut tells me otherwise.

Well at least you finally woke up and figured it out. most realistic people knew what was going on years and years ago. Id expect a post lkike yours from someon in the mid 30's just never figured someone that was 50 didnt know until recently.

1 hour ago, 360 0r Better said:

Turn the rool around on in the holder so it spools 🧵 off the back side I thought most cat 🐈 owers know that! Come on Tim you’re smarter than your cat.

yeah but in doing so the cat then just shreds it and you have to use tweezers to pick it up and wipe your butt, takes a bit of time for that morning dump.

the other way you just grab one end on the way into the crapper  wipe and your done.  At the very least the cat will follow it then you can wipe using the cat. Every cat owner knows that LOL

• Haha 1

2 hours ago, 360 0r Better said:

Hate the whole spool thing, arm pops out of the socket reaching for it.

I think the OP has a really good point. While I like to be optimistic and all, I'm in my late 40's. My wife and I have been planning for this a long time. We're in good shape, at least for the short-mid term. What I find a little scary is we keep talking about how we're going to be even more prepared the next time this happens. As if somehow things get back to normal, and can have the luxury of wiping our brow, and saying - now we get to really understand exactly what happens when a major catastrophe hits and how government and normal people react. 

I hope, truly hope, that this thing becomes one of those "If it doesn't kill you it makes you stronger" moments in our history.

But I fear that it might be one of those things that won't offer a second chance.  

• Like 2

It's nothing new.  Has been going on for years and years and will continue.  I agree it's happening but don't believe we can stop it.  The money that runs the country will continue down this path and it doesn't matter which corrupt person we elect the whole system is a big money whore and wont allow change.

Or not.