goinhuntn

Their foot is in the door!

I’m one of the biggest critics of government and the globalists, but is it possible that a Chinese lab got careless with a virus they were studying and it created a pandemic and that it’s not some government conspiracy to keep us all in chains?  That maybe these guidelines are the best answer to a problem that has no immediate solution?  

“Sometimes a cigar is just a cigar.”

-Sigmund Freud

• Like 4

54 minutes ago, Curtis Reed said:

I’m one of the biggest critics of government and the globalists, but is it possible that a Chinese lab got careless with a virus they were studying and it created a pandemic and that it’s not some government conspiracy to keep us all in chains?  That maybe these guidelines are the best answer to a problem that has no immediate solution?  

“Sometimes a cigar is just a cigar.”

-Sigmund Freud

I fully believe that this was leaked out of the Chinese lab. I believe the power hungry politicians are using this pandemic as a power grab. I think the social distancing has been working, but now they are saying we have to continue to do indefinitely. They have already said this is not going away so how long do we continue to be locked down?? I truly believe now that they have their foot in the door they will continue to take our rights. Just take a look at what governors are doing in other states. They are going to keep enforcing these draconian measures & if the people don.t take a stand its over. Soon the power grab will spread & thats it. Governor Newsome in California is a prime example he has posted the new normal which is far from normal. Other governors are following suit as they see what they can get away with. I don’t think we are going to recognize this country in 6 months to a year from now. I pray I am wrong!!

5 minutes ago, goinhuntn said:

I fully believe that this was leaked out of the Chinese lab. I believe the power hungry politicians are using this pandemic as a power grab. I think the social distancing has been working, but now they are saying we have to continue to do indefinitely. They have already said this is not going away so how long do we continue to be locked down?? I truly believe now that they have their foot in the door they will continue to take our rights. Just take a look at what governors are doing in other states. They are going to keep enforcing these draconian measures & if the people don.t take a stand its over. Soon the power grab will spread & thats it. Governor Newsome in California is a prime example he has posted the new normal which is far from normal. Other governors are following suit as they see what they can get away with. I don’t think we are going to recognize this country in 6 months to a year from now. I pray I am wrong!!

I hear ya... but I think Trump wants this over ASAP.  If Trump wasn’t our POTUS I would definitely be a bit more worried. 

• Like 7

39 minutes ago, Curtis Reed said:

I hear ya... but I think Trump wants this over ASAP.  If Trump wasn’t our POTUS I would definitely be a bit more worried. 

Interesting that Trump has called in Mark Cuban as one of his business gurus along with Bezo and others to try and come up with a business solution. Cuban was pretty brutal towards Trump during the campaign in 16 claiming that Trump was going to fall on his face and our economy would tank!

Mark Cuban: Trump "Worst Thing Possible For The Stock Market"

I like it that Trump seems to have the ability to drag in people who hate him in an effort to solve problems.

• Like 3

Good to see a serious hunter among the successful business folks on the President's committee to open the country in Jimmy John Liautaud.

My priorities must be mixed up.  All this is going on and all im doing is planning my next hunt, dependent on the next draw. 

I'm 99% certain I had this "Dreaded" disease in Jan. In fact, I believe I had it twice. Got it at work, gave it to la spousa, 2 weeks later she gave it back.

All the symptoms;

Dry, relentless cough. Highly contagious I gave it to several.

Diminished breathing

High fever.

Feel lucky I didn't contract pnuemonia. 

Where's the antibody test? I'm a survivor, dammit! The flu was much worst on me. If that was Covid 19, I declare BS

47 minutes ago, idgaf said:

My priorities must be mixed up.  All this is going on and all im doing is planning my next hunt, dependent on the next draw. 

Lol same here 

1 hour ago, idgaf said:

Its because you have a job, some of us are mostly unemployed right now. Personally I'll be fine for a few months but it really hurts some of my employees that are single parents etc.. I think it would surprise most people how much a small business owner actually thinks about and cares about his/her employees.  They are our lifeblood and right now our hands are tied.  Its tough to be told I can't go to work. 

• Like 5

On 4/15/2020 at 9:38 AM, azbirdhunter88 said:

If you guys are scared or don’t like it here then leave. If you think our government is so bad then just to. Go somewhere else and bi***. 

that wouldnt be very american. 

51 minutes ago, WHT_MTNMAN said:

Its because you have a job, some of us are mostly unemployed right now. Personally I'll be fine for a few months but it really hurts some of my employees that are single parents etc.. I think it would surprise most people how much a small business owner actually thinks about and cares about his/her employees.  They are our lifeblood and right now our hands are tied.  Its tough to be told I can't go to work. 

Mellofahess.............................

2 hours ago, Edge said:

I'm 99% certain I had this "Dreaded" disease in Jan. In fact, I believe I had it twice. Got it at work, gave it to la spousa, 2 weeks later she gave it back.

All the symptoms;

Dry, relentless cough. Highly contagious I gave it to several.

Diminished breathing

High fever.

Feel lucky I didn't contract pnuemonia. 

Where's the antibody test? I'm a survivor, dammit! The flu was much worst on me. If that was Covid 19, I declare BS

I had it since early feb, so did a few others I know we did friends agree as well. yes highly contagious. I get hit back every 3-4 weeks with bones aching so bad I cant move and slight fever and just dozing off at work for no reason. caught it from daughter who came back from penscola marine base or when she went to pendalton. or SIL or he came from 29 palms

bones hurt so bad I cant even bend my one knee then it goes away and I can bend it like a gymnast. I have never had knee problems. I have gotten quite a few 18-24 hour naps and not wake up. thats the only part of this sickness I like is the sleeping part.

I dont get sick and neither do the people I know, nor do we have allergies.

I pop 2 mucinex D (the ones you have to sign for behind the counter) when I start feeling lousey. Next morning I feel like a million bucks for a few weeks. I think I am up to 5 times this year taking the pills. last 2-3 years I took 2

oh BTW now your a "survivor", but just before the election if you change it to a "Victim" the dems may give you some more money   LOL

• Haha 1

1 minute ago, Delw said:

I had it since early feb, so did a few others I know we did friends agree as well.

you and your friends have allergies. 

• Haha 1