218buck

New Mexico draw results

6 hours ago, knothead said:

This was my first time applying for NM since I lived there 29 years ago.  I only applied for elk once in a lifetime hunts on Valle Caldera and Valle Vidal.  I got my 2nd choice which was once in a life time Valle Vidal Muzzy elk Oct. 10-14.  A total of 20 permits issued.  First time I have ever even applied for an elk gun hunt.  Still hasn't sunk in how blessed and fortunate I have been in the draws this year. 

And so the unnatural luck   of your families tag drawing still burns.....  The dark rituals must still be working.

1 hour ago, NOTAGS said:

And so the unnatural luck   of your families tag drawing still burns.....  The dark rituals must still be working.

Dave,

I give credit to much of my good luck because I was able to survive living next to Shonie for all those years.    That and the fact that I hang around people better than myself. 

Good luck on your Kaibab turkey hunt. You and the Gatman are like two peas in pod.  He is like your mini-me.

Five red one green drew rifle antelope better than nothing

• Like 2

3rd choice ibex nanny for me. Still a chance at sponsored oryx for wife later.

• Like 1

17 hours ago, knothead said:

Dave,

I give credit to much of my good luck because I was able to survive living next to Shonie for all those years.    That and the fact that I hang around people better than myself. 

Good luck on your Kaibab turkey hunt. You and the Gatman are like two peas in pod.  He is like your mini-me.

So, does that make me Dr. Evil?image.png.3e31bfba68559cf2412f9f0b3b67019b.png