Sign in to follow this  
n2horns

Florencia Pizza Bistro 4/16 50% off

Congratulations to @FlorenciaPizzaBistro in Ahwatukee for being nominated and winning the HEART campaign sponsored by the @HusbandandWifeLawTeam (HWLT).  HWLT will be helping this amazing Phoenix restaurant on Thursday, April 16th by paying 50% off ALL orders that day*! (Up to $4,000 total)

Make sure to mark your calendars, tell your friends and come hungry on Thursday!

Florencia will be open on 4/16 from 11 am to 8pm for call in take out orders only. You can call early to place your pick up order for your desired time before 8pm.

Live a little further away, get the pizza half baked and finish in your oven at home.

https://m.facebook.com/florenciapizzabistro/

https://www.facebook.com/pg/HusbandAndWifeLawTeam/posts/

93567550_3358348890845080_8689497272565628928_o.jpg

• Like 1

They were slammed Thursday. I got 2 pies early but will be back for more. This was my first time there.
We need to support our local business. They are the one who sponsor our kids athletic teams and drive our local economy. Keep that in mind during these challenging times. 

• Like 2

I live down the road from this place. Restaurant before the crisis was always packed full. Great service and staff. It also helps when the pizza is A+. Ive had take out twice in the last few weeks. 

• Like 1

I will ask for half baked so I can drive home and finish it in my oven an it is nice and crispy.  Once this is crisis is all over, they have a killer beer selection, which goes well with pizza!