Sign in to follow this  
Jasper17

Vortex 20x56 binos

I purchased the Vortex 20x56  when they first came out and they really aren't that good but wanted to get bigger optics that I could afford at that time. I have Swaros now and let others use these if they don't have bigger optics. My question is do any of you still run these or are you of the same opinion on the Vortex or maybe you sent them back. A Vortex rep told me to chuck them out the window on my next hunt, screw them up good enough, send them back and I would get the 18x56HD in return from Vortex. I have a thing about Karma and it seems dishonest #1 and #2 I honestly don' know if I can throw them out the window on purpose LOL and watch them do there thing and get all buggered up. What does the CWT crowd think?

You want the 18s chuck them they have the no fault warranty short or your dog using them as a chew toy they will replace them. Come to think of it a guy on her posted about getting a vortex range finder replaced that his dog chewed up. Vortex replaced them and even sent a nice vortex chew toy for the dog.

If these are your loaner pair then wait until you see a reason to send them back for warranty and see what you get back. 
I couldn’t bring myself to break them to get a new pair.  Like you said, karma. 

• Like 2

Sounds like the rep was trying to help you out and figured you would keep your mouth shut. If you have a pair of Swarovski and don’t like the vortex why don’t you just sell them ? 

I let the kids look through them and others that don't have any that's why I don't sell them. Thanks for the thoughts and suggestions