BugleChaser

WTB 4x4 Truck Prob Diesel

I've had great luck with sellers on this forum, so thought I'd take a shot here.  I'm looking for a unicorn possibly LOL.  3/4 or 1-ton 4WD without high miles or breaking the bank.  Year not too important and bumps and bruises ok, but must be reliable (no major issues), clean title and not a ton of miles.  Absolutely must be under $30k, much less would be better.  If you've got something that fits, message me and thanks in advance.

That’s probably on the outside edge of year and mileage, but if the price was right and no big issues, it might be a contender.  Feel free to reach out tomorrow 4808610603 Bill

You'd be better off buying a 7.3 like this than another truck with half the mileage and age.

• Like 3

3 hours ago, Buckskinmule said:

Hello, I have a 2000 f350, 7.3 extra cab I’m contemplating selling if your interested. I have owned since 2001, purchased with around 10,000 mi.  now has 185,000 mi. 

I have a '95 7.3 w/5spd. Pushing 400K, I 've spent zero in repairs, runs like a raped ape. Pulled my heavy horse trailer and beasts up to Prescott a couple weeks ago, avg 11mpg up the hill.

• Like 1

13 hours ago, Edge said:

I have a '95 7.3 w/5spd. Pushing 400K, I 've spent zero in repairs, runs like a raped ape. Pulled my heavy horse trailer and beasts up to Prescott a couple weeks ago, avg 11mpg up the hill.

Good engines no doubt. I have 303K miles on my 2000, original owner.

I had a 2000 7.3 4WD standard trans with 280K miles until someone liked it a lot and stole it from my driveway. Ran great, no leaks or issues. 

Buckskins with 185K would be a great choice if you want to drive a diesel. 

• Like 1

19 minutes ago, Ed67 said:

I had a 2000 7.3 4WD standard trans with 280K miles until someone liked it a lot and stole it from my driveway. Ran great, no leaks or issues. 

Buckskins with 185K would be a great choice if you want to drive a diesel. 

185k, barely broke in.

20 hours ago, ScooterJ said:

I have a 2007 Chevy Duramax with 91k miles. In perfect shape. Looking to get $27k for it. Immaculate condition. Let me know if you are interested. 

i'll vouch for this truck, it is stunning.  i wish i had a pic.  

On 4/19/2020 at 10:13 AM, PRDATR said:

Good engines no doubt. I have 303K miles on my 2000, original owner.

Another owner here 2002 just turned 312K this morning 

Thanks for all the offers and feedback everyone.  I do truly appreciate them.  Two things are going on that's stopped me from doing anything yet.  One is that everyone is asking above KBB for their trucks - some by a lot.  I realize diesels hold their value more, etc., but it's still a mental issue for me LOL.  The other, and probably more important. thing is I was anticipating a family financial decision was going to be made yesterday and the info to make that decision is now pushed to Friday.  I still have everyone's info that responded, so we'll see what Friday brings and follow up....thanks again.

• Like 1