broadhead

Anyone have a Form 4 come back sooner than expected?

Couldn't believe it yesterday when my Form 4 came back approved after only 135 days from cashed to approved. Still took another month to get back to the dealer but that was a heck of a lot sooner than I was expecting. Especially since I had another one that was pending since July 3rd and just found out was approved April 6th (278 days which is only a little longer than reported average lately).

Anyone else submit one that's come back earlier than expected lately? Not holding my breath but that would definitely be a trend in the right direction.

I ordered two suppressors.  One on Nov 26th 2019, one on Jan 2nd 2020.  I picked both up end of March.  One was under 120 days, one was under 90 days.

• Like 1
  • Confused 1

11 months last time about a year ago.. since they aren't aloud by the coffee pot anymore they must be actually working, haha

3 hours ago, lancetkenyon said:

I ordered two suppressors.  One on Nov 26th 2019, one on Jan 2nd 2020.  I picked both up end of March.  One was under 120 days, one was under 90 days.

Wow that's amazing. I don't know if it's a coincidence but the owner at the gun store who handles all NFA items told me since November 19 they've been coming back a lot faster while the ones that were before November are still taking a long time.

11 hours ago, lancetkenyon said:

Nobody still waiting likes a showoff...  

• Haha 1

12 hours ago, lancetkenyon said:

Where are you ordering from? Its been 5 or so years since my last stamp for my SBR. Heard some of the regulations changed a bit for Trust paperwork? Would like to talk to someone that isn't going to jerk me around...

2 minutes ago, deserttacoma84 said:

Where are you ordering from? Its been 5 or so years since my last stamp for my SBR. Heard some of the regulations changed a bit for Trust paperwork? Would like to talk to someone that isn't going to jerk me around...

For a SBR form 1 efile wait is about 3-4 weeks. I got mine back in exactly 30 days. A friend at work for it in 24 days. 

19 minutes ago, deserttacoma84 said:

What do you want to know?

16 minutes ago, Curtis Reed said:

For a SBR form 1 efile wait is about 3-4 weeks. I got mine back in exactly 30 days. A friend at work for it in 24 days. 

Looking to do a Supressor next... but heard that now prints are needed for all members of a trust?

1 hour ago, rancilio said:

What do you want to know?

I put together a gun trust when I first did this to circumvent the need for prints and leo signature... is it true that now all members of the trust have to submit fingerprints for new stamps?