Sign in to follow this  
regisranger

Metal cutting and bending services

Do any of you guys know of any local business that specialize in laser cutting or water jetting but bending metal as well.  Need some prototypes made for some products i'm making. They are relatively small (largest is 5x5) and thin (around 12 gauge steel) so even if you know anyone that has a garage operation should work. I've looked online and it seems like there are a lot of cutting shops but they won't bend as well and would like to avoid the hassle of making multiple stops. 

Thanks guys!

Not sure if he does bending but Copper Valley Metal Works is top notch on cutting. Give him a call and see if he can meet yours needs. Ryan is the owner - 6023013187. Hes done several shooting targets for me.

Hey thanks guys . I'll give Ryan a call.

1 minute ago, bigmalcolm said:

You might have a better chance of finding a plasma cutter and a sheetmetal bender in the same shop!!

Hopefully that helps.

I think you're right, but I've had plasma done on some other projects and I think I need a finer and cleaner cut. Might have to go that route for prototyping though! Thanks for the input.

• Like 1

I used to use CAID here in Tucson. They would make a lot of stuff for me but theyre very pricey (excellent work). If you really need it that clean and precise I think it will cost you. If not then you should shop around.

• Like 1