Sign in to follow this  
Jasper17

Stolen Binos

Out turkey hunting today (4/24) in unit 3C. Hunted off the 300 road, several side roads from the 130 road west to the 147 road (?). Binoculars inside a black hard box went missing somewhere in there, if anyone has found the I can provide a description of them. If anyone has any information please contact me, my phone number is 602-751-2616. My name is Yancy Gosda.

I'm certain they were stolen as there is more missing. I have filed a police report with Navajo County Sheriff. Have fun out there just letting everyone know to watch out for your stuff.

Swarovski 15x56 binos, badlands 2200 pack, 12x50 Vortex razors inside pack along with Garmin Montana GPS, and a couple of other misc. items inside the pack.

Sorry to here that hope you get them back

• Like 1

Thanks guys, I don't have the balls big enough to go and steal in the woods its a good way to find yourself in the same position as Carol Baskins last husband.

• Like 2

Low life losers out there these days. Probably one of the jackasses they let out of jail. Need to go back to public hangings.  If you made a police report claim your stuff on your home owners ins. Had to do it once my jeep got jacked and had Swarovski and Zeiss glass in it.

They were taken out of my Ranger separate case and backpack.  Chasing a call and got back and the stuff was gone to clear up confusion and I'm pissed about it.