n2horns

What was wrong with the site?

6 hours ago, DUG said:

It's from all the Classified ads..........

You ain't kidding!  Need to chane change the name of the site to coueslist.com.  

• Like 1

3 hours ago, Non-Typical Solutions said:

I can't believe you guys haven't figured this one out........the power lines went down.....simple!!!

Stay thirsty database clowns!

47 minutes ago, lanold said:

Ohh man, i remember how both my phone and tablet did not work anymore. Well, i am facing a really similar problem right now. I am trying to set up my own website right now. The website is not yet finished, however we have done a certain beta testing. So the guys that tested the website told me that they faced a reallly similar problem. We tried to fix it, we have changed a lot of things however it did not get solved.

So tell us all what you know about coues whitetail now. 

• Haha 1

50 minutes ago, lanold said:

Ohh man, i remember how both my phone and tablet did not work anymore. Well, i am facing a really similar problem right now. I am trying to set up my own website right now. The website is not yet finished, however we have done a certain beta testing. So the guys that tested the website told me that they faced a reallly similar problem. We tried to fix it, we have changed a lot of things however it did not get solved.

Another 100% perfect example that women like this should be in the kitchen or doing laundry.  Shes a typing but says Absolutely nothing ;)