Sign in to follow this  
Outdoorlife602

Scam Account - Herry beware

He can be here. It’s no harm to the “kids buying guns on here. It also doesn’t affect any “elk rifles” nor is he talking about guys shooting themselves in the head. You Really think this forum has morals? Shame on the old farts on here that bite on that hook. 

P.S. I don’t really believe scammers should be on here but I can’t wait to hear what “ninja keyboard warriors” muledeer33??? And his crew has to say

While some of us get off course at times compared the main consensus, be it with good intentions or to get a laugh, it's great to see how quickly scammers get rooted out and the strong overall protective bond and general kindness exists.

Great family environment overall. Greatful I am growing with you.

• Like 3

I'll bite, what's up birddogs butty.. Nothing wrong with a heads up. Thanks

• Like 2
  • Haha 1

14 minutes ago, azbirdhunter88 said:

Huh?

Huh? Must be bird buddies, better then, never mind..

15 hours ago, birddogg21 said:

He can be here. It’s no harm to the “kids buying guns on here. It also doesn’t affect any “elk rifles” nor is he talking about guys shooting themselves in the head. You Really think this forum has morals? Shame on the old farts on here that bite on that hook. 

P.S. I don’t really believe scammers should be on here but I can’t wait to hear what “ninja keyboard warriors” muledeer33??? And his crew has to say

I have a crew? Like west side story or like a biker gang? Either way I’m honored that you think so highly of me. Whore are you again? Never mind, don’t care.

• Like 3

19 minutes ago, azbirdhunter88 said:

I’m good buddy never needed it. Go give eagle mountain your wildwoody. 

Who is eagle mountain?  And it is a wildwoody had to snip it, do to over populating with the ladies. Are there any ladies in buckeye.. Just kidding, it was fun got to go to the dump. Sucks