trphyhntr

4.5 million people in maricopa county

were at 137 deaths out of 4.5 million people. 93 days since the first covid case here. do some people still think we should be scared and quarantined? are there people who still think this wasnt a political tool?

• Like 9

17 minutes ago, trphyhntr said:

were at 137 deaths out of 4.5 million people. 93 days since the first covid case here. do some people still think we should be scared and quarantined? are there people who still think this wasnt a political tool?

Somethings going on that just flat out doesn't add up.

• Like 3

Over 5 Million in the Metro area now. Not that worried about it . If I was young and Healthy and not 64 with high Blood pressure I wouldn't be worried at all..........BOB!

I think PARTS of the US had/has a major problem.  Blanket rules did nobody any favors.  I think there is some political shennanigans going on for sure.  

• Like 2
  • Sad 1

And where would the numbers be if we did nothing. Where would the hospitals be? Where would your family members be? It’s easy when it’s not you and yours. It’s easy to criticize without all the info. So are we thinking the government is all for making their sweet deal all rocky and uncertain and tossing out all that free income they got from us? Really, so are we saying that if you owned a business you could try to screw up and it just kept shoving money down your throat reguardless that you would be inclined to wreck that so you have more control? So send your employees and customers packing but keep sending them checks and helping other companies with your money and this is going to get you control?

ya I think the government did this on purpose, makes sense. 

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

1 hour ago, 25-06 said:

Somethings going on that just flat out doesn't add up.

Like the numbers In NY. They have a death rate 200x higher than the other biggest cities in the world. 

It's not nuthin, but then again its time to strategerize the best methods for opening up businesses. Distancing, masks and hand cleanliness the watch words. Also how to keep the older & vulnerable free from exposure. 

a few weeks ago the navajo county health dept checked out the old show low K-Mart vacant building to house patients.  entire county only has 110,000 residents.

i no longer believe anything from the press.  1984.

lee

• Like 2

People need to quit drinking the kool-aid.

• Like 1

AZ population 7,286,000

275 Covid Deaths

0.0000377436% death rate ( % of population dying in AZ)

So let's say we didn't do anything, no social distancing, no business closures...and the deaths in AZ were 100 times higher (27,500 deaths)

That would be a death rate of 0.0037743618 in AZ... not even 1%!

COVID-19 isn't even close to being in the top 10 for causes of deaths in AZ

Screenshot_20200428-200028_Chrome.jpg

• Like 4