Sign in to follow this  
Tedo

12" Canoe w/ Electric Motor

Great Canadian 12' canoe with seat backs and 34 lb thrust Minkota electric motor. $285

DSC00909.JPG

DSC00910.JPG

DSC00911.JPG

DSC00912.JPG

• Like 1

Nice. With an electric motor I believe it has to be registered as a watercraft by AZ Fish & Game and have numbers?

20 minutes ago, Boarman03 said:

Nice. With an electric motor I believe it has to be registered as a watercraft by AZ Fish & Game and have numbers?

Yes it does.

• Like 1

22 minutes ago, Boarman03 said:

Not on Rez lakes

• Haha 1

Or private/private community waters? Just Public/Governmental US and maybe International 

48 minutes ago, Edge said:

Not on Rez lakes

waterways? Without any motor no registration needed, even a John boat? Right?

53 minutes ago, Boarman03 said:

Or private/private community waters? Just Public/Governmental US and maybe International 

waterways? Without any motor no registration needed, even a John boat? Right?

Are you trying to help the guy sell his canoe or trying to make aware to potential buyers? Either way I’m sure he doesn’t need your help and if your curious about regulations then look them up elsewhere!! Tedo, good luck with your sale. It’s a nice canoe. Boarmans future post will not apologize for being negative. Even though he thinks he’s  helping, he’s not. I’m sorry tedo, can’t stop the curious but at least they bump your thread!!

• Like 5

It's a very nice canoe and a good price. If it needs to be registered that should be simple, but not necessary if the motor isn't used, right? Either way, seems to me it's almost worth driving from Mesa.

pm sent

Heck I would go buy it but I wouldn't even know which direction to point my vehicle in 😂 for real if anybody wants to haul a canoe to me from Pearce they can borrow whenever they want. 

58 minutes ago, hoghntr said:

Heck I would go buy it but I wouldn't even know which direction to point my vehicle in 😂 for real if anybody wants to haul a canoe to me from Pearce they can borrow whenever they want. 

Well its basically east of tombstone, south of wilcox, north of mexico and west of texas.  right there in the middle somwheres.

• Haha 1