Sign in to follow this  
PRDATR

AZ DL Replacement

Well it looks like the DMV is replacing their computer System and I need to get a replacement as I lost my wallet. Does anyone know someone who works for DMZ that might know when it will be back up and running? 

Does this affect the 3rd party places? There's one next to Sportsman's.

12 minutes ago, Viper said:

Does this affect the 3rd party places? There's one next to Sportsman's.

They still need to access the DMV Computer.

I think you can still get your temporary one printed from home I just got my 2 weeks ago and did everything online 

I called a third party place and was told their computers are slow because of the system updates but they could do it and said it could take up to an hour.

25 minutes ago, Jesushunt said:

I think you can still get your temporary one printed from home I just got my 2 weeks ago and did everything online 

I have been getting this popup since yesterday.

image.thumb.png.873357ecd4b41834dddd514c54991f5c.png

Funny, as I was just about to post about the DMV.  The computer shutdown was supposed to be from the 17th-21st, don't know what is going on though.  I got my emissions done on the 16th but couldn't pay for my registration on the 17th.  I paid when things opened back up on the morning of the 22nd.  I still haven't received my new tag, and I'm now afraid to drive because I don't want to deal with the hassle.  I've been trying to call for the last 3 days, but there's too many callers so they tell you to call back and hang up on you.  Fan-Freakin-Tastic!

Any LEO's on here?  Will I be pulled over for an expired tag?

You don't need no stinking license, they are overrated.  Ask Raul Grijalva.

• Like 2

1 hour ago, PRDATR said:

I have been getting this popup since yesterday.

image.thumb.png.873357ecd4b41834dddd514c54991f5c.png

Sound like I got real lucky 

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Hookset said:

Funny, as I was just about to post about the DMV.  The computer shutdown was supposed to be from the 17th-21st, don't know what is going on though.  I got my emissions done on the 16th but couldn't pay for my registration on the 17th.  I paid when things opened back up on the morning of the 22nd.  I still haven't received my new tag, and I'm now afraid to drive because I don't want to deal with the hassle.  I've been trying to call for the last 3 days, but there's too many callers so they tell you to call back and hang up on you.  Fan-Freakin-Tastic!

Any LEO's on here?  Will I be pulled over for an expired tag?

I don't they pull people over until you are 30+ days out, usually. You can go up to 90 days before they are due. I usually go get the emissions done the month before.

47 minutes ago, Jesushunt said:

Sound like I got real lucky 

I just was going over some chiller programming with my tech and he  says, oh yeah I have your wallet. I must have thought it was mine on the table and picked it up and put it in my computer bag. LOL