Sign in to follow this  
Boarman03

FREE Oranges - No pesticides/ chemicals by appointment

Valencia oranges free to CWT members by appointment, you pick and choose - I don't live or spend all of my time at the grove, I'm too busy getting into trouble on Course Whitetail. Flexible hours. Covid 19 social distancing observed.

Some Navels but they are way over sweet.

Not for resale or profit - personal/family/friends/charity use only.

You can probably find them cheaper and of better quality but my price is firm! FREE.😁 

6' FTF AZ only. I do not ship.

• Like 3

Located between NY (Brooklyn) and CA (Torrence), Peru (Cusco) and Canada (Saskatoon), South of Lehi and East of Tempe.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

Lehi Rd is in the heart of Lehi, an old Mormon settlement. Lehi was incorporated into the City of Mesa. Primarily horse properties, Lehi properties have some of the oldest grandfathered irrigation water rights, being located close to the Salt River just south of the Red Mountain 202 between Country Club to Gilbert Rd, N of McKellips.

Very similar to the old Laveen, Gilbert White Fence Farms, Glendale horse properties, and old N Central (Glendale up to Dunlop 7th Street to 7th Ave) area. I'm sure there are more, like some of the Queen Creek and AJ areas.

Lehi still has a free (to attend) rodeo every year the first Saturday in March.

I was an install tech who traveled the whole valley for twenty plus years. I learned about a lot of different businesses, met a lot of people.

I need oranges to mix with my fresh squeezed grapefruit juice just before the malibu🥥 goes in. This the season!!! 

👉Btw I have lemons🍋 if anybody wants a bag. I can only drink so much lemon water in a year.

How many cents per orange does that come out to?🤔

Non-sense. 😁 Take the cost for you to drive there (gas plus vehicle maintenance/insurance factor per mile and the value of your time) and divide it by the number of oranges you pick and take with you.

Simple math.😂

• Like 1