Sign in to follow this  
Intherut

Sold

Hello....looking to sell my vehicle of 13 years. Priced per NADA and don't laugh at the miles as this has done me very well and I am only the second owner. I bought it at 20k miles and miles are mainly Hwy. The only major failures on this vehicle was the front LH wheel bearing went bad and a belt tensioner. I don't consider those items major either but that is the worst of it. Per Toyota this motor has a lifetime use timing chain and does not require it to be changed like other vehicles. This would make a perfect truck for someone or someone's High School kid. I have all the paperwork on everything, dealer paperwork when I took it there, when maintenance was performed and spare parts if needed.  I am ready to sell and ready and open to all offers if not completely low balled. 

2006 Toyota Tacoma TRD Offroad 4x4

Second owner, bought from Dealership, it was lease trade in, Non-smoker
All options except power seats and leather

3M Tint
Factory JBL audio and sub, Multi-disc player

XM Satellite dock vehicle kit  
Factory Locker in rear differential, Power outlet in the bed
V6, Automatic, 314,000 miles
Towing Package
285/75R/16 Goodyear Wrangler AT Duratracs tires

KMC Wheels with wheel locks

2 extra Full-Size spares
2.5" lift, new Bilstein 5100 Shocks all the way around, Lift Springs (not blocks)
All fluids changed with Toyota factory fluids every 100k (Diffs, T-case, Trans, Radiator)

All TSB’s complete and worked by Desert Toyota of Tucson

Paperwork for every single thing, All Maintenance records

Headwaters Seat Covers installed when bought and never removed – Interior in great condition

New Battery 2019

Carfax report

Great Vehicle but time to sell!

NADA in Good Condition Value $9800-$13,525

2006c.jpg

2006d.jpg

2006a.jpg

2006b.jpg

any rubbing with the oversize tires? i have a 2018 and want to install for bigger tires.

unbeliaevable trucks

Bump for a great truck. Not just because it’s a Toyota but it has been maintained right. This truck is worth a second look. 

• Like 1

@maximus........

As always when you lift these Toyota's, when you back up and turn the steering wheel hard they will slightly rub and also depends on the type of tire (Mud Terrain vs All Terrain and brand, aggressive lug pattern etc.) People are starting to cut the body mounts and they make weld in brackets for this on the newer Tacoma's but I think it is completely unnecessary. I have had several Tire brands on this truck and all being All Terrain's and have had different results with the rubbing. Another thing that plays the part in rubbing is your lift, alignment, Upper Control Arms etc. You can go overboard on all this if it is just your daily driver.

This Tacoma has been my daily driver along with dirt roads for hunting.

• Like 1

On 5/3/2020 at 6:15 PM, maximus said:

any rubbing with the oversize tires? i have a 2018 and want to install for bigger tires.

unbeliaevable trucks

See my post....I am just finding out how the quote button works, lol

• Like 1

6 hours ago, Intherut said:

See my post....I am just finding out how the quote button works, lol

I was able to raise my coilovers a bit to raise up the front just enough. Running 285/70/17 

• Like 1

On 5/5/2020 at 3:19 PM, deserttacoma84 said:

I was able to raise my coilovers a bit to raise up the front just enough. Running 285/70/17 

i want to put bf goodrich all terrain 285/75/16, i had the goodyear duratrak on my fj cruiser years ago and had some rubbing, that is the reason that i ask, right now i have an ome 2 inch lift and the stock tires look like midgets.

thank you for the input.

On 5/6/2020 at 3:42 PM, maximus said:

i want to put bf goodrich all terrain 285/75/16, i had the goodyear duratrak on my fj cruiser years ago and had some rubbing, that is the reason that i ask, right now i have an ome 2 inch lift and the stock tires look like midgets.

thank you for the input.

OME and Bilstein are the way to go in my opinion. The others (King,Icon, Fox, etc. are pretty expensive, great quality and are more towards high speed dirt driving which I do not do. If I did I would build a Pre-runner with LS motor, lol) 

The Duratrac in Load E (10 ply) are the only way to go and will last you a long time. Any 10 ply tire on these light truck should last you a good amount of time. I have just had good luck with the Goodyear Duratrac and Hankook AT's, all in 10 ply on my Tacoma's. Most of the time with my experience on tire rub is when I am turning very sharp or when I am going through a rut or something with suspension travel. 

• Like 1

Damnit it. I wish you posted this about 6 months into the future. Exactly what I’m looking for but just brought a new house so no projects for a while. Keep me in mind if you decide to hold on to it or it don’t sell 

• Like 1