ewilly

Propane Cooking Disc, Discada, Cowboy WOK

This is an unused but seasoned cooking disc! My own design and it will use any of the common single burner burners including Coleman!
Comes with 31 inch long removeable legs and swing away aluminum handles.
Cook most anything at home or camp and easy clean up!

If you have not experienced one of these in camp you will be wondering why you did not buy one sooner.  Mine has more features and much less expensive than the competition. 

Price for the one in the pictures is $200 in a carry bag and add a used burner for $10 or provide your burner. 

https://photos.offerup.com/-UHifiSSaYzdueIZlmoUyu9rwmc=/600x800/7ff9/7ff929eb2dd24af39123e530fbfc08b3.jpg

https://photos.offerup.com/bbVMF2ONk2MnhNL4XIXzCu01f4Y=/600x450/c531/c531113c36334925930390d570c1c3e7.jpghttps://photos.offerup.com/FXp9R9DbQEkfwyhVa89QuC5CcBs=/600x800/572e/572e24b6ee22441e8e141c615a09eefd.jpghttps://photos.offerup.com/U941UaenKdoqwq-dvKhwukooXPg=/600x800/b656/b65683152fd94eb3a868f1ad33f8d741.jpg

• Like 2

Nice job filling in the shaft hole. Very creative 👍.

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, Boarman03 said:

Nice job filling in the shaft hole. Very creative 👍.

It’d be kinda hard to cook with a hole in the bottom wouldn’t it?

• Haha 2

When you said disc, you meant disc.

Bump

• Like 1

2 hours ago, yotebuster said:

It’d be kinda hard to cook with a hole in the bottom wouldn’t it?

Creative was clearly for the stand and the balance of the setup and the use. Clean work was for all of it. This guy did a really, really good job!

And by the way, a hole in the middle with piping to a removeable grease can to drain the grease away would still be easy to cook on. Just unnecessary additional hassle and weight and more limiting (wouldn't work like a wok).

But hey, you're obviously the rocket scientist.

This setup is clean, universal, creative, etc. It is what it is!

He deserves his accolades!

PS Ever hear of a grill?

• Like 1

These things are worth their weight in gold at your camp.

Easy to use, and quick to get some grub cooked and eat after a long day!!

• Like 3

I've been wanting one of these, even made a post about finding one. What size is this, I'm wanting a big one. Got a big family. I dig the removable leg set up. 

• Like 1

Many overlanders and Jeeping peeps use them.  Check out how gourmet you can get.

• Like 4

3 hours ago, CatfishKev said:

I've been wanting one of these, even made a post about finding one. What size is this, I'm wanting a big one. Got a big family. I dig the removable leg set up. 

These discs are 18 inch and the disc could be larger but you will not get adequate heat out to the outer edges of the circumference. 

• Like 1

I looked at this first hand today! It was well built and portable.  The welds were good and the construction is solid. It is well worth what he is asking!

• Like 1

BUMP this is one of the only cooking devices you can use in the forest when fire restrictions are activated. 

One sold to punxsutawn - thank you. 

One remaining that will include a carry bag.  Price with no burner will be $200 and I have a used burner I can include for $10. 

6 hours ago, punxsutawn said:

I'll take it.  Please pm the details.

Thanks!