Sign in to follow this  
Hunterjohnny

Woods Canyon Lake

Welcome to our life, there are a lot of low life piece of shits out there. This weekend up here they wiped out or stores and 10 people in a family trying to us bathroom.

We are not the smartest animal on this planet. Some valley peps are cityiots..  Cant wait for the fires they have to have. I want the 80's back

• Like 2

1 hour ago, rcdinaz said:

Carnero does not have crowds because fishing from shore is almost impossible and it is a single hook lure only lake. 

Thanks, Thats what i was wanting to hear.

My family and I went up past Woods Canyon Lake last week, for 4 days. It was crazy how busy it was. I've been up there multiple weekends for the last few month too, shed hunting. The amount of campers, and squatters is insane. We stopped at an old camp site (that some dipsh!ts left) and picked up 2 HUGE bags of trash. My kids hated doing it, but I'm trying to teach them respect for our public lands. I always leave the forest a better place than I find it. If I can teach that to my kids, I've done a good thing as a father. 

• Like 11

13 hours ago, PowellSixO said:

My family and I went up past Woods Canyon Lake last week, for 4 days. It was crazy how busy it was. I've been up there multiple weekends for the last few month too, shed hunting. The amount of campers, and squatters is insane. We stopped at an old camp site (that some dipsh!ts left) and picked up 2 HUGE bags of trash. My kids hated doing it, but I'm trying to teach them respect for our public lands. I always leave the forest a better place than I find it. If I can teach that to my kids, I've done a good thing as a father. 

My dad did the same with us as kids. I didn't love picking up other people's trash, but I am sure glad he always made us do it. Now my kids get to have that same experience 😉

• Like 3

23 hours ago, wildwoody said:

Welcome to our life, there are a lot of low life piece of shits out there. This weekend up here they wiped out or stores and 10 people in a family trying to us bathroom.

We are not the smartest animal on this planet. Some valley peps are cityiots..  Cant wait for the fires they have to have. I want the 80's back

Their not cityiots their dipshitiots

• Like 1

In every genre there’s are outliers, I have ran into hikers who are carrying other people’s trash and I have seen hiking groups leave a bunch of trash as well. 
About three times I have went to hit an improved toilet here in Az and found the pile to be above the seat !!!! Now that is something special, imagine the last 9 or 10 folks had to help out to get it that high. I’m not kidding at all. Back then we didn’t have cameras or I would have a photo. I’m talking a foot high out of the lid. I guess it was like a sport at that point. 

• Confused 1
  • Wow! 1

15 hours ago, PowellSixO said:

Nice work on teaching them right my man! My family and friends expect to do community service as some portion of our trip. If we see something jacked up, it's almost always that we're doing something about it. This is exactly the stuff that should be commonplace practice for the hunting community - nobody else is gonna do it. We were in the Chevelon Canyon area this past weekend scouting for the youth cow hunt this fall and the place was bonkers. I've never seen so many people out there. Same was the case the prior weekend out by Apache Maid. 

• Like 1

1 hour ago, MULEPACKHUNTER said:

In every genre there’s are outliers, I have ran into hikers who are carrying other people’s trash and I have seen hiking groups leave a bunch of trash as well. 
About three times I have went to hit an improved toilet here in Az and found the pile to be above the seat !!!! Now that is something special, imagine the last 9 or 10 folks had to help out to get it that high. I’m not kidding at all. Back then we didn’t have cameras or I would have a photo. I’m talking a foot high out of the lid. I guess it was like a sport at that point. 

Games:  seen that before myself dissscustting!

King of the Throne

Pooping for Height (variation of redneck peeing for distance)

The Leaning Tower of Poopola

See Who Can Pile it the Highest

Above the Rim with Two Pointers 

• Haha 1

Not being racist but its a Mexican thing just like toilet paper thrown in the corner, watched for many years on job sights, and white Boys right all over the inside with sharpies.

Just my take

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

8 hours ago, wildwoody said:

Not being racist but its a Mexican thing just like toilet paper thrown in the corner, watched for many years on job sights, and white Boys right all over the inside with sharpies.

Just my take

What's a Mexican Thing? I must have missed that, littering? Anyway it is write not right.

Shitting all over the toilet seat by standing on the rim,.. Thanks teach

8 hours ago, wildwoody said:

Just my take

I've seen some dang good Sharpie art in my day

• Like 1

I like a good racial joke as much as the next guy but it’s really a slob thing. I’ve seen plenty of Mexicans throwing trash and whites doing the same. Watched a black dude throw a sardine can on the ground at an intersection while at a light.