Sign in to follow this  
firstcoueswas80

Beater car about to be for sale

14 hours ago, PRDATR said:

You should just gift it to them.

Sounds like he did.

Great deal!

Buyer very happy, seller very happy, win win!

20200607_115927(1).thumb.jpg.981d2fc3b3e05113a18dac8ff7a93001.jpgWell Aurora is the new owner of her first car!

She was a little nervous about driving it back down to sierra vista so I let her smoke a little weed to soothe her nerves. 

20200607_144706.thumb.jpg.0f8f1219e205bdb781d8e588056489e0.jpg

• Like 3
  • Haha 2
  • Wow! 1

2 hours ago, muledeerarea33? said:

Your a good dad, seatbelts first! Why does it look like a right hand drive car?

I noticed that. Took the pic with the screen on reverse so it flips it around.

I grounded her from hanging out with friends until she passes the online drivers ed course. Told her she got til Aug 4th to have her license or shes taking lyft to and fro work.  

16 minutes ago, firstcoueswas80 said:

Jesus. Look at the ears on that big dude.

and who wears crocs!?!?!

The same type of dude that leaves spare change in the ashtray for a new buyer. You're a swell fella

51 minutes ago, CatfishKev said:

The same type of dude that leaves spare change in the ashtray for a new buyer. You're a swell fella

Enjoy that $.65! 😅😅 and fuse!

• Haha 1

This is awesome! IMO, you're doing this parenting thing right. Well used cars are the best for new driving teenagers. I scored a great deal on a 2005 Toyota Corolla that runs great and AC blows cold, but outside it's not the greatest. Has some minor hail damage. Got it for $1000. It has 233,000 miles and drives like it's good for another 150,000. This is for my oldest who turns 16 in September. It was a proud dad moment to see her excitement despite the exterior blemishes.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, daryl_s said:

This is awesome! IMO, you're doing this parenting thing right. Well used cars are the best for new driving teenagers. I scored a great deal on a 2005 Toyota Corolla that runs great and AC blows cold, but outside it's not the greatest. Has some minor hail damage. Got it for $1000. It has 233,000 miles and drives like it's good for another 150,000. This is for my oldest who turns 16 in September. It was a proud dad moment to see her excitement despite the exterior blemishes.

+1 on this. I’ll be in the market for a reliable beater for teenager about this time next year...

• Like 2

Kev, do we all need to wear helmets driving around town now? Or did she get all of that out at the kmart parking lot? 

Joking aside, Awesome deal!

32 minutes ago, zackcarp said:

Kev, do we all need to wear helmets driving around town now? Or did she get all of that out at the kmart parking lot? 

Joking aside, Awesome deal!

I'm not going to say that you have to wear a helmet but I would definitely stay off of the sidewalks.  

• Haha 3