CatfishKev

Excellent ford tech and an auto body guy needs work.

Two of my buddies were furloughed.  One is probably one of the best techs the dealership has and hes also real good with the Ford desiels. He does all the work on my vehicles including my 6.0 located in Sierra vista.

Other buddy in Tucson is a good auto body guy, hes worked on my wife's suburban and had my f250 right now. Also does great work, hes located a few minutes from the McDonalds when leaving town going towards ajo. 

Just trying to help them out.  

• Like 1

Hi CatfishKev,

Can you pass me the contact info for the two Furloughed Mechanics? Or forward mine...

I live on the east side of Tucson and need help with a 1983 Toyota pick-up, 4x4 long bed.

Thank you,
Carl

Cell: 520-248-6633

Sabino & Snyder cross-streets

Just to be clear, the dude in Tucson does auto body and my buddy that's the mechanic is down here in SV. 

I'll send you a PM 

1 hour ago, Bitterlizard said:

Can he paint my hunting truck?

I'm sure he can I can pm you his info if you want.

2 minutes ago, muledeerarea33? said:

Have him apply at the Chapman body shop. They always need skilled guys. And it close to him.

I'll mention it. I'm sure his work will pick back up. Hes allowed to use his shop for any side jobs he wants which most places I dont think would allow.  Just trying to help him through the covid period