Sign in to follow this  
5guyshunting

DEF delete.

I have my 6.0 deleted and I pass emissions. You need a programmer. My mechanic did it for me and put the SCT tuner. No emissions bs.

• Like 1

28 minutes ago, Quagmire said:

I have my 6.0 deleted and I pass emissions. You need a programmer. My mechanic did it for me and put the SCT tuner. No emissions bs.

Or you can unplug the egr valve and set it back in without a tuner. Either way works on a 6.0. 

Has anyone done a Duramax and what was involved and cost to do it. I really want to do it after the warranty is up.

1 hour ago, Jasper17 said:

Has anyone done a Duramax and what was involved and cost to do it. I really want to do it after the warranty is up.

You’ll enjoy it after all that crap is gone under the truck. 

I have watched some videos and I think it would be great I have seen the difference in oil color on the videos and it should be better. Most of what I have read about says don't go cheap on parts, but I need to find someone to do it.

4 hours ago, Jasper17 said:

I have watched some videos and I think it would be great I have seen the difference in oil color on the videos and it should be better. Most of what I have read about says don't go cheap on parts, but I need to find someone to do it.

I got the guy for you