Sign in to follow this  
elkaholic

OHV decal

What number are you guys calling? Mine is jacked up too and every number I tried on the renewal notice is busy or disconnected. 

Thanks -

22 hours ago, Big or Bust said:

Thank you. I was number 342 in line. I'll try tomorrow.

I waited almost an hour to get through and talk to someone.  Just the way it is right now.  I just left my phone on speaker and went about doing stuff around the house.  I have heard if you call first thing in the morning or late afternoon it's not as bad.

Paid for my registration on mvdnow and today I received another ohv sticker thats not even due until October. Hopefully they send my new registration and tag, it expired last month.  

If you pay it and have a receipt, you have paid your taxes. The cops have a computer to check your registration. I haven't received tags for trucks for may and june and I dont care, I paid my taxes. If the cop issues a citation for attach and display it won't hold up in court. Mvd is all fukkd up. Its not your fault, it's Obamas!!

• Like 1

Only 4 new  Registrations and wrong decals and still haven't got it right 

1 hour ago, 5guyshunting said:

If you pay it and have a receipt, you have paid your taxes. The cops have a computer to check your registration. I haven't received tags for trucks for may and june and I dont care, I paid my taxes. If the cop issues a citation for attach and display it won't hold up in court. Mvd is all fukkd up. Its not your fault, it's Obamas!!

I’m just hoping they don’t use tags expired for an excuse on other violations! 84 in a 75, etc. tags is s pull over reason.

A few months ago, AZ DMV  did a major systems switch that they are being very tight-lipped about.  They have switched most, if not all, of their license plate and registration duties to an entity in California.  It's taking 6 to 8 weeks to get plates/registration on a new vehicle.

And, I personally think it will get much worse before it gets better.  DMV officials won't even confirm ALL of our new plates come from out of state - just that they are "...sent to the customer by mail" and are no longer being issued by MVD or 3rd party offices.

...and we thought the AZ DMV couldn't get worse....

10 hours ago, Sixgunz said:

A few months ago, AZ DMV  did a major systems switch that they are being very tight-lipped about.  They have switched most, if not all, of their license plate and registration duties to an entity in California.  It's taking 6 to 8 weeks to get plates/registration on a new vehicle.

And, I personally think it will get much worse before it gets better.  DMV officials won't even confirm ALL of our new plates come from out of state - just that they are "...sent to the customer by mail" and are no longer being issued by MVD or 3rd party offices.

...and we thought the AZ DMV couldn't get worse....

And you know this why, and you just appear to tell us?

4 minutes ago, wildwoody said:

And you know this why, and you just appear to tell us?

They weren’t very tight lipped about it. It was announced for a week on those electronic signs that hang over the freeways. And was on the news. Think it was March? 

• Like 1

they also don't issue a paper title anymore unless you request it. we paid off my daughters tacoma a couple of months ago and never got a title from the credit union. when i called them they told me it is in the system electronically now.i called the mvd to request a paper one and like others was on hold for over an hour and hung up