Sign in to follow this  

Time for a Rocky Tag :rolleyes:

Interesting point.

I wonder how many people just buy a BP

now that you can instead of finding the money to apply?

I've already sold a few things to pay for my sheep tag. 30plus yrs. and counting! :)

TJ

Of course I'm putting in. I've never understood why someone would choose to just buy a point for sheep? The odds are so tough to draw that even bonus points do little if any good. Why would someone want to waste a year when it's really just a race against the clock.

Of course I'm putting in. I've never understood why someone would choose to just buy a point for sheep? The odds are so tough to draw that even bonus points do little if any good. Why would someone want to waste a year when it's really just a race against the clock.

plus 1 on this one for sure :huh:

TJ

My granpa is putting in for 46a 1st and 15c 2nd.

You might want to point out to your grandpa, that 46a is a young man's game..... that is one of, if not the toughest hunts in the state. ;) Just an FYI..... if he knows what he is up against then, good for him, and good luck.... but putting in for that should not be done without some fore-thought... just my $0.02....... ;)

Um.... and you all you Rocky guys.....there are no more rocky rams left in AZ!!!!! ;) ...... And a new state record was killed out of Foote Cr. last year.... in case you did not know that! ;) :P

They already promised me a Rocky tag.... but are having a hard time getting it to me..... :rolleyes: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Lefty,

You are a lucky turd!!

I will be 50 this year and i just hope i can get a tag before my old wrestler knee's can't do what they will need to do when the time comes. I will tell you that even if i am 80 years old i will either kill a good ram or i will have to be pulled off the mountain in a body bag trying!! ;)