rcdinaz

Sig Sauer BDX Combo Kit

Anyone using this system? 

I was thinking of putting this on my daughter's rifle so she can start working towards doing all steps on her own.  I also thought this would be a good solution for the new hunters we take out. Last season we missed a good buck and shot a smaller one.  If I wasn't trying to manage two hunters and the drop adjustments on 2 rifles we would have got them both.  

No one has tried this?  I am surprised....

Just discovered this system a few days ago. Seems like a good concept.  Also seen Sig has there own 15s now as well, Sig  Zulu 9. I admit when a company tries jumping into other things( ammo, optics, whatever) from there bread and butter( pistols in Sigs case), it seems like they don’t do as well and just want to sell gimmicks off there name. However,  Sig has really seemed to put some good quality stuff out. I really like there ammo and now the optics really seem to be coming along. 

• Like 1

Optics are getting good reviews on the Hide. 

• Like 1

I’ve just bought one of there rangefinders. 2200bdx. We will see how it does when I get it. I’ve seen lots on this forum saying good things about them. The scope and rangefinder integrated thing is interesting. 

Haven't run across anyone that has used the bdx system yet but a couple people I know have liked the bdx range finders. Considering one myself(range finder). Can't justify another scope right now to test the system. Interested in seeing how you like the 2200 bdx with pros and cons. Following 👀