Sign in to follow this  
AZ_SAWBUCK

Saguaro Lake

I drive down bush hwy most days during the week and see lots of people out kayaking, padlebding fishing etc. saguaro looks empty in fact I often see a sheriff vehicle

parked at the entrance to the marina. If I had to guess, they will open it up by memorial day for the tubing season (revenue), but that is just a guess.

regards

goma

You’d think the feds would follow what the State is doing and open up these recreational areas, but who knows???? 

Seems to me if you can go to the gym and movie theater, you should be able to put your boat in at the lake.

• Like 3

Yeah I drove out to 7 Springs yesterday. Couldn't believe how all the picnic, campgrounds and restrooms are licked up. Must be one of the most ridiculous things I've ever seen.

6 hours ago, goma said:

I drive down bush hwy most days during the week and see lots of people out kayaking, padlebding fishing etc. saguaro looks empty in fact I often see a sheriff vehicle

parked at the entrance to the marina. If I had to guess, they will open it up by memorial day for the tubing season (revenue), but that is just a guess.

regards

goma

+1

BB.jpg

They are opening up the salt river for tubing on May 16th, but haven't heard a thing about boat ramps. My guess is they will continue to keep them closed, due to lack of common sense of the people in charge.