firstcoueswas80

Anyone else hate HOAs?

I like how mine tries to cite people for parking on the public streets maintained by the city. Other then that mine is pretty easy to deal with. Put down a lot of concrete and a new wider gate last year. They approved everything within a week. I deviated form their BS approved list of color schemes and they approved that after a few days too. But, next I want to build a shop. Should be interesting. CCR's dont say I can't.......

1 hour ago, AZBIG10 said:

Sounds like a BINSR tell em they can pick two items. And that’s a wrap

Nope. BINSR is complete and agreed to. This is 100% the HOA.

I'm not allowed in HOAs

• Like 2

I dont like HOA's and wont live in one, but they have a purpose sometimes. 

20200514_180916.jpg

• Like 2
  • Haha 1

This have done both back in an hoa some people/most people are fn idiots!  Reasonable Hoa was going to say hoes lol definitely protect your value.

6 minutes ago, twistzz said:

This have done both back in an hoa some people/most people are fn idiots!  Reasonable Hoa was going to say hoes lol definitely protect your value.

Dam right brother!

I moved away from HOAs 4 years ago and will never move back to one.  You should have the freedom to do what ever you want with your property.  Even if someone in your neighborhood is an idiot and doesn't take care of their yard or parks a extra car on the street.  That should be their right as a home owner.   

• Like 3

I used to get ticketed for parking my truck literally 6 inches into the rock to give the ex and the kids room to get in and out with it banging against my truck. 

I don’t like being on HOAs radar. They usually go after low hanging fruit like weeds after a good rain.

back in the day I lived next to the president she would always give us a note for cigarette butts in the yard Knowing they weren’t our but high school kids would smoke in our yard as we were right off campus. Nightmare cause her husband was never home she had nothing better tonso

go to google earth, take a snapshot of the yard and submit that its been resolved.

I live in an HOA the only one that erks me is the no overnight street parking unless they are informed. But most people don’t realize that most municipalities have codes that mimic HOAs’ but are not enforced unless there is a complaint.