Weston

Gunwerks Rev-X 28 Nosler

I have an excellent condition Gunwerks Rev-X for sale. The gun is chambered in 28 Nosler. It has the "Dark Grey" stock, and the "Tungsten Cerakote". It has the 3G fluted (upcharge) bbl and the muzzle brake. This gun has been fired 29 times by me. Gunwerks advised me that the gun prefers their 195 Berger load and it comes with 59 loaded cartridges (Gunwerks 195) and 12 rounds of the 180 grain Gunwerks ammo. it includes 9 pieces of brass fired through the gun (I can't find where my other box of brass went). The gun shoots the 195's very well and left Gunwerks with a 7 round group printing .7 MOA The 180's shot about 1 MOA for me in the 8 rounds I fired and shot sub 1/2 MOA with the 195's in the two 3 round groups I fired. The rifle has flush cups and a piccatinny rail built into the stock. 

Currently a Nightforce NXS 5.5x22x50 (MOA) (MOAR-T reticle) sits on the rifle in Gunwerks rings and has a David Tubb bubble level on it. It has a custom capped windage turret (Nightforce custom shop scope) The gun, scope, and level were set up entirely by Gunwerks. 

The gun also comes with the Gunwerks Scopecoat and a Gunwerks sling flush cup attachments to fit the flush cups on the stock)

Bare Rifle (with rings for 30mm scope), ammo, brass, sling, and scopecoat - $2800 shipped (CON US) and insured in a hardcase (unsure what kind as I will need to pick one up) 

Rifle set up with scope and all accessories $4300 shipped/insured in hard case.

I also have a Gunwerks (SKB) case with laser cut foam for the rifle I am planning on keeping to use with my other guns I can add for $300 to either package (will be shipped in case if purchased).

This rifle is a like new in box turn key rifle (sighted in ready to hunt) No scratches or marks on rifle or scope, the package has never been hunted with. 

Located in Tucson Az if pick up is preferred.

Any questions or requests for more pictures or information just holler! 

gunwerks1.jpg

gunwerks2.jpg

gunwerks3.jpg

Price drop 2700 for the rifle 4200 for the package, I’ll throw it on gunbroker in a couple of days unless I sell it first!

I’ll take 100$ off for any FTF sales also.

SPF

SOLD

• Like 1