hoghntr

Lowered price* Leupold Yellowstone 10x42 with chest harness/pack

I have 2 pairs sorry it is not letting me post pics tonight but they are new without plastic pkg

$120 each LOCAL they were around $200otd at Costco around Christmas. Really some great glass for the price, to me they seem much like their bx-3. Have not compared to my hd.

$120 in N Phx. $135 shipped would have to be paypal friends & Family if shipping.

• Like 1

My dad bought a pair of these and I tried them out on our turkey hunt, very good glass for the price. 

• Like 1

Sorry not sure why suddenly it will not allow me to click on the paperclip that says click to choose files and add pictures. 🤷‍♂️ it turns blue then does not open. 

Text me if you want pictures. 602four99413six

Just now, sherman said:

How do they compare to the dimondback 10x42

Honestly I don't know bud, I have not tried the newest Diamondbacks. I think these compare pretty well to the bx-3 Mojave I had prior to HD but these have a dang chest harness also and cost less. 🤷‍♂️ Someone told me they are bx-2 but I don't know that to be true. Little heavier than the open bridge models of course. But again crazy nice glass for the $$$.

I might sell a pair without a chest harness and keep the harness and those bx-3 hd mojave for Alton he seems to really like them. 😂 Of course he looks thru them the wrong direction but hey he is 3 ❤

2 minutes ago, 360 0r Better said:

Much better in my opinion for what it’s worth. To me they were brighter.

I was gonna guess that but I have not had any diamondbacks up to my eyes in quite some time. Thanks for the input 👍

I have seen a few posts saying these are like the bx-2 Acadia. 🤷‍♂️ I can't see difference in these and bx-3 Mojave for clarity and light gathering.