Sign in to follow this  
idgaf

How old is it?

That one is hard to see cause of the sun I think. I would guess 8.5 years. Looks high 150s but maybe his bases are small? I still like him.

Here's a couple more. Like I said i am not sheep expert but we DID NOT agree with what G&F aged him at. Kinda hard to count his rings from the side but to me he carried a lot of age in his face and body.

899544032_Forestram3.thumb.jpg.56051ae40403e989177fc429a4df1b47.jpg

63882381_Forestram4.thumb.png.e0d685fa04e18fc9bb35479ffb7e967b.png

Yeah he is tough. I see 7-7.5 now. I would like to see his other side. I am no pro either, I just like sheep. Any pictures of his other side? What did they age him at?

G&F aged him at 5. his teeth were worn to the gums. 

23 minutes ago, GreyGhost85 said:

G&F aged him at 5. his teeth were worn to the gums. 

Yeah thats crazy. I see where they are counting from. The girl who scored my ram was very new and I was laughing a little because she was getting confused. I was the 3rd score she ever did. One day I may get it re-scored but I am really not worried about it.

I like that ram.

2 minutes ago, Lucafu1 said:

Yeah thats crazy. I see where they are counting from. The girl who scored my ram was very new and I was laughing a little because she was getting confused. I was the 3rd score she ever did. One day I may get it re-scored but I am really not worried about it.

I like that ram.

Was she hot though 

• Like 2

1 hour ago, trphyhntr said:

Wouldn’t that be an absolute giant for 5 years in that area 

Yeah, he would be. No way he’s 5 though.  He was with a ram that we figured was 5 or 6 that had the nelsoni flare. Similar length but less mass and a lot younger. If this ram was only 5 the other must have been 2-3 with 30”+ horns. 

Carry the mass, ya they tend to go after age and not always size, I've have more 8.5 yrs old on hunters from seasoned big horn hunters. Doesn't really matter, ill never get one..