Sign in to follow this  
oilcan

12B guide

52 minutes ago, azbirdhunter88 said:

A3 will maybe get a buck for you on the Utah side. 

But I bet it’s gonna be huuuuge 

thanks guys I will make some calls

I have 21 NR points And have been holding out for 12AW late and that will be my first choice ( odds still not good ). Looks like I should be able to get the 12B late as second choice. If i push it out much longer I may end up eating the points.

On 5/21/2020 at 3:36 PM, azbirdhunter88 said:

A3 will maybe get a buck for you on the Utah side. 

BS. Why would want you say something like that. 

• Like 1

If you go with A3, make sure you request Jed Larson.  He doesn't know the boundaries real well which really opens up your hunting area!!  🤣

• Like 3
  • Haha 4
  • Wow! 1

On 5/24/2020 at 7:07 AM, MMACFIVE said:

BS. Why would want you say something like that. 

Because one of their guides was guilty of hunting on the res and he claimed he didn’t know the boundaries.    It’s seems to be in their dna to cheat

• Like 1

On 5/25/2020 at 8:37 PM, Northern Pintail said:

Because one of their guides was guilty of hunting on the res and he claimed he didn’t know the boundaries.    It’s seems to be in their dna to cheat

Curious if this was a first hand experience or hearsay?

I know quite a few A3 guides and Ive been in camp with them multiple times  and all have been stand up guys. To say its in their dna is just not accurate. There probably are a few bad ones and I hope they get weeded out. I can say the same about all the big guide units I know.  

2 hours ago, MMACFIVE said:

Curious if this was a first hand experience or hearsay?

I know quite a few A3 guides and Ive been in camp with them multiple times  and all have been stand up guys. To say its in their dna is just not accurate. There probably are a few bad ones and I hope they get weeded out. I can say the same about all the big guide units I know.  

That's pretty sad you can say that about every big guide company you know. 

• Like 1

1 hour ago, jim said:

That's pretty sad you can say that about every big guide company you know. 

When money is involved  crazy things can happen. Its become too competitive and people will do unethical things to gain an advantage. Just think of some of the game camera stories you have heard. 

I have never heard a verifiable thing that A3 has done wrong. Usually just made up crap by another guide company to smear.   Thats why i ask if it was first hand. Im not saying with the number of guides they have something fishy has never happened but i do know if the owners ever knew about it the guide would be gone.  And i have seen game camera pictures of other guide co owners actually stealing cameras...BTW I really trust High Point also (and several independents). Great people. 

9 minutes ago, MMACFIVE said:

When money is involved  crazy things can happen. Its become too competitive and people will do unethical things to gain an advantage. Just think of some of the game camera stories you have heard. 

I have never heard a verifiable thing that A3 has done wrong. Usually just made up crap by another guide company to smear.   Thats why i ask if it was first hand. Im not saying with the number of guides they have something fishy has never happened but i do know if the owners ever knew about it the guide would be gone.  And i have seen game camera pictures of other guide co owners actually stealing cameras...BTW I really trust High Point also (and several independents). Great people. 

Their guide pled guilty and far as anyone knows still guides for them. Your stepping up to the plate for the owners and a service that has a guide that pled guilty to the charges.  

• Haha 1

59 minutes ago, jim said:

Their guide pled guilty and far as anyone knows still guides for them. Your stepping up to the plate for the owners and a service that has a guide that pled guilty to the charges.  

Just googled Jeb Larson.  Never heard of this before. Just checked and he has a 2020 AZ guides license.  Weird - I wouldn’t    have expected that. 

Trying to find out if  he still guides for A3. Ill get it figured out.  

Ill still vouch for Mark D. for 12B West though.  Ive know him a long time.  Him and others like him are why I chimed in for A3. He is as good as it gets, especially for 12BW.  

2 hours ago, MMACFIVE said:

I have never heard a verifiable thing that A3 has done wrong.

then you must not have been on the site a few weeks ago when there was a multiple page thread with the actual court documents posted. 

• Like 1

55 minutes ago, trphyhntr said:

then you must not have been on the site a few weeks ago when there was a multiple page thread with the actual court documents posted. 

Just saw that. 23 pages of it. ill have to read it  I bet it’s entertaining  

He was convicted in Feb of 2020  that would explain why he has a 2020 guide license, you have to submit in December of 2019.

Ive never met him so cant comment.  Seems really stupid of him to purposely shoot a bull on the rez and post pictures of it.