Sign in to follow this  
down2hunt

Beef butcher

My brother owns a taco truck business (Flaco's Tacos) and with the beef prices rising we decided to purchase a beef cow and have it butchered up. Any recommendations on a good butcher to do the job? Thanks in advance.

JD 

13 minutes ago, oz31p said:

Bob thrush 

And he's a hunter

3 hours ago, down2hunt said:

My brother owns a taco truck business (Flaco's Tacos) and with the beef prices rising we decided to purchase a beef cow and have it butchered up. Any recommendations on a good butcher to do the job? Thanks in advance.

JD 

Where they at, maybe we do a CWT night?

• Like 1

2 hours ago, AZ_SAWBUCK said:

Holiday Processing are good dudes! These guys do it right. I'll guarantee you will be getting YOUR meat back.  They have a shop on the west side and are opening up a shop in Coolidge soon!

Holiday Processing

623-853-0601

http://www.hollidayprocessing.com/

Litchfield . I use them for wild game since bob stopped taking wild game

Bob gave up hunting(good hunts) for 20 plus years to cut game. I dont blame him as I helped for almost half of the time. Won't find a more honest processor-butcher.

So many having their cattle butchered right now, our processor moved our butcher dates back several weeks.

If I owned a taco truck looking for burger and trying to save $, buy a dairy cow, butcher her yourself and grind her up. Save a thousand dollars. 

In blind taste tests, people prefer heifers. Most your franchise burger joints are serving dairy cattle.

• Like 2

1 hour ago, Edge said:

In blind taste tests, people prefer heifers. 

I have had my fair share of heifers too.  When blindfolded, I cant tell one from another when eating!

• Like 1
  • Haha 1
  • Sad 1

6 hours ago, Roosevelt Mark said:

It's typically not cheaper but better depending on what you bought. 

Jason Holiday 

Holiday Processing 

Buying a cow and having butchered right now is cheaper per pound of meat than what it’s selling for on store racks. 

9 hours ago, down2hunt said:

JD 

Have you already bought a cow? I may have one for ya.