Sign in to follow this  
n2horns

Would you vote for Sheriff Joe?

23 minutes ago, oz31p said:

That’s not news. Unfortunately people look the other way around here

Birds of a feather....

But it's always good to know who the flies are attracted too!!!

5 hours ago, Edge said:

He didn't burden the tax payers, the Obama admin did.

But us property owners are paying the bill thru increased property taxes 

5 hours ago, Edge said:

He didn't burden the tax payers, the Obama admin did.

And our infamous board of supervisors. I can name a few. one got shot in the butt and another one died recently

I'm not sure why these ppl think it's racist to want people in the country legally. It has NOTHING to do with the level of melanin in their skin.

• Like 2

He had his run and tried stem  the flood of illegals. But it has been the norm for so long and the majority of the populous wasn't behind it so it was like attempting to dam the Mississippi one sand bag at a time.

His approach was too polarizing and just didn't work. Any deterrants had to come from DC, State Governments and sympathetic enablers who turn a blind eye. COVID-19 changed the way we live overnight but the new normal is the same old thing. It almost seems like CBP and the "Wall" are just Federal money pits and any regulations, or changes to the Constitution should have been enacted 50 years ago.

Time has shown that things like welfare, access to DL's, enrollment into public school, medical benefits  and now relief checks are incentives. Can't really blame them for coming here after going there multiple times on hunting trips and seeing how people scratch out a living with the Police and Federales crawling up your tail who wouldn't want to escape it.

1 hour ago, AZkiller said:

I'm not sure why these ppl think it's racist to want people in the country legally. It has NOTHING to do with the level of melanin in their skin.

Is this post pertaining to me?

1 hour ago, AZkiller said:

Not even close to the racist remarks delw has made. I’d quote them but now I see he edited his posts 

if it were up to me, we’d round up every illegal immigrant and ship them home starting right now. 

• Like 3

13 minutes ago, oz31p said:

if it were up to me, we’d round up every illegal immigrant and ship them home starting right now

Exactly what Joe was trying to do!

• Like 2

20 minutes ago, Huntnfish said:

Exactly what Joe was trying to do!

Well kinda . The bush administration asked mcso to help enforce immigration law and violations. The Obama administration used a court order to stop him. 

• Like 1

I wonder how many of you guys that would vote for Joe lived in the unincorporated rural areas he had jurisdiction in?

46 minutes ago, oz31p said:

Well kinda . The bush administration asked mcso to help enforce immigration law and violations. The Obama administration used a court order to stop him. 

Right so Ph UK Obama!

• Like 2

1 hour ago, oz31p said:

Not even close to the racist remarks delw has made. I’d quote them but now I see he edited his posts 

if it were up to me, we’d round up every illegal immigrant and ship them home starting right now.

I am hispanic and feel the exact same way. I think illegals need to go back and get in line if they want to come here.  Not fair that people that work their butt off to become citizens have people that cheat and become a burden on our tax dollars. 

But I don't appreciate coming on a hunting website and reading racial slurs.  Hate how people loose at the lip behind a keyboard.  

• Like 5

2 hours ago, northAZarcher said:

I am hispanic and feel the exact same way. I think illegals need to go back and get in line if they want to come here.  Not fair that people that work their butt off to become citizens have people that cheat and become a burden on our tax dollars. 

But I don't appreciate coming on a hunting website and reading racial slurs.  Hate how people loose at the lip behind a keyboard.  

you know what if you take "wetback " as a racial slur for Mexicans your a part of the problem unless of course you are here Illegally then I would understand your resentment . not to mention your a Susan that gets his feelings hurts to easily.

• Haha 1

4 hours ago, oz31p said:

I dont think I ever edited any of my post, even for spelling. talk to The liberal Stanly or some other forum Nazi.

• Haha 1