Sign in to follow this  
eddielasvegas

Ruger Super Blackhawk 3 Screw 7.5 inch barrel c. 1969 44 Mag. - 85254 - $650 - **** SOLD *****

Hello All,

Selling my Ruger SBH 3 screw 7.5" barrel in 44 Mag. circa 1969.

This firearm is in great shape for 51 years old and was given a clean bill of health by my gunsmith a few weeks ago.

No safety upgrade by Ruger on this so carry it on an empty chamber unless you want to send it in.  I chose not to as I prefer it as close to original as possible.

Pistol was re-blued by the PO (original owner).

Included is a box of ammo and a Hunter 1100-50 holster (RH).

Also forgot I had the original box, manual and warranty card so I just added that pic.

Located in zip 85254.   Price is $650.

PM me if interested.

Thanks,

Eddie

P.S. I'll be listing a Ruger M77 bolt action rifle in 7mm RM (c. 1980) tomorrow for $375.  Perfect working order with small rough spot on barrel.

IMG_3996.JPG

IMG_3997.JPG

IMG_4018.JPG

• Like 1

Do you happen to know who did the reblue by chance. Nice old model also

Very Nice!

I met a guy years back that carried 1 while ducking thru a fence in Flagstaff many years earlier and the wire grabbed the hammer and dropped it has he crossed to the other side. The bullet traveled down thru the top of his knee and all the way thru lower leg and out the bottom of his foot. Luckily he had a doc in Flag that had just left Viet Nam battlefield and was possibly the only doc around at that time that could have saved his leg.

Definitely carry on empty chamber or send in. 👍

1 hour ago, Jasper17 said:

Do you happen to know who did the reblue by chance. Nice old model also

No idea.  My gunsmith said they did a good job for what that's worth.

Eddie

1 hour ago, hoghntr said:

Very Nice!

I met a guy years back that carried 1 while ducking thru a fence in Flagstaff many years earlier and the wire grabbed the hammer and dropped it has he crossed to the other side. The bullet traveled down thru the top of his knee and all the way thru lower leg and out the bottom of his foot. Luckily he had a doc in Flag that had just left Viet Nam battlefield and was possibly the only doc around at that time that could have saved his leg.

Definitely carry on empty chamber or send in. 👍

Thanks.

Yes, I read a few of these stories too and wanted to post that for the unfamiliar.

Eddie

• Like 1

Or you could carry it on quarter cock and still be safe.

2 hours ago, Jasper17 said:

Or you could carry it on quarter cock and still be safe.

On this model that’s not even a safe option I like all my limbs in the configuration they are right now.