firstcoueswas80

Bed in a box beds?

For obvious reasons, I am looking for a new bed.

Looking purple, nectar, Casper etc.

Any one have experience at all? Are they worth it over a standard style bed?

I got a bear mattress a couple years ago. It took a little adjusting to because it was stiffer then our old pillow top. Overall for the price I really like it and will buy another when this one wears out. 

No experience with the brands mentioned but bought zinus off of Amazon. Gave it 3 or 4 days to expand and it's been great. Worth every penny.

Mattress firm online. Extra stiff like sleeping on concrete. I love it!! My sister bought a purple and bitches about it all the time. Don’t think it’s the mattress quality problem, more of a “I didn’t know what firmness I wanted” problem. Hard to judge without laying on it first.

44 minutes ago, firstcoueswas80 said:

For obvious reasons, I am looking for a new bed.

Looking purple, nectar, Casper etc.

Any one have experience at all? Are they worth it over a standard style bed?

Casper I’ve heard are pretty good from a few people I know who have bought them. I think once you price the purple you will change your mind I priced the purple online and for a king size they are over 2k. I’m at the point of needing to replace mine soon and haven’t decided what to get but I do know it won’t be a pillow top because all you can do is turn them you can’t flip them like the old style mattress.

we just got a Nectar...love it so far! It has a 365 day return policy...can't go wrong...

Ever since I asked here a week ago about MyPillow topper, I have been looking at various beds, seems like I am leaning towards Brooklyn Bedding Aurora.

I bought a king Leesa 3 years ago.  2nd best purchase of my life behind lasik surgery.  Takes away all movement feeling from my wife... if she gets up, tosses and turns I don’t notice a thing. I did a lot of research because I didn’t know which brand to pick. the YT channel sleepopolis did a comprehensive study of all of them over a few years. In the end he said if he could keep only one it would be the Leesa. That’s why I picked that. No complaints would recommend. 

We have one Tuft and Needle in the house.  I like the bed my wife does not.  Even though they are order by mail they are an AZ company so you could go to their place in downtown Gilbert and check them out.  

I have looked at the many reviews including - https://myslumberyard.com/ but it all depends on the person and how you sleep, like it hard, soft, hot or cold.  

get a water bed, some black lights and a disco ball.

and florescent green shag carpet.

We went Brooklyn Bedding and are very happy.  What's nice about them is they are an AZ company with showrooms sprinkled throughout the state so you can check out their different models. Then you get the box sent to your house like everyone else

13 hours ago, SHOOTER said:

No experience with the brands mentioned but bought zinus off of Amazon. Gave it 3 or 4 days to expand and it's been great. Worth every penny.

Same here,  the best matres we ever had.

I am very impressed with my GhostBed Luxe. Was having terrible shoulder pain for over a year and thought I had torn my rotator cuff. Got the new bed and within a few weeks shoulder was fine.