Sign in to follow this  
azsugarbear

Laminate stock for Tikka T3 or T3x

Up for sale is a near-new Boyd's Featherweight Thumbhole laminate stock inlet for a factory Tikka T3 or T3x (may fit other models that I am not familiar with).  Barrel channel provided full free float of their 300 WSM barrel contour (0.630" at muzzle).   Like most Tikka stocks, it comes with a separate steel lug already imbedded in the stock.  The action/lug area of the stock has never been bedded.  Stock is also inletted for factory bottom metal.  Color of the stock is Forest Camo wood laminate with a Satin finish.  It comes with a 1" Pachmayr Decelerator recoil pad.  Length of pull (LOP) is about 13.5".  It weighs 2 lbs. 6 oz. on my scale.  Forearm is about 2.25" wide with flat bottom and two solid sling studs up front.   There are a couple of very small scratches on either side of the forearm (at its widest point) that occurred from sitting in the safe.  Overall condition is excellent.  Boyd's website lists this stock at $152 plus S&H - possibly tax as well.  This is a great upgrade over the factory plastic stock -no bend/give in the forearm.  Asking $115. 

Live in the north Phx area.  Not looking for any trades.  Call or PM with questions.  Karl  602-361-7191.  First "I'll Take It" in the thread gets priority over any and all PM's.  

Boyds left.JPG

Boyds right.JPG

Boyds channel.JPG