Mogollon26

WTS Vortex Vipers HD's

Selling for a friend. Vortex Viper HD 15x50 binos. Just got them back from Vortex for cleaning. Glass is super clean, no scratches and armor is clean as well. Includes bino pouch, bino harness and adapter. Looking to get $550 obo. Please call my buddy at 623 258-213six

39999.jpeg

40001.jpeg

40003.jpeg

Don't underestimate the quality of these binos.  I have the 12 x 50 Viper HD bino and took them into Bass Pro shops last week for a possible upgrade.  I almost bought a pair of Leupold BX-4 online (due to a great offer) without physically looking thru them.  I just knew that they would be better than the Viper HD.  Man was I wrong.  I was doing a comparison for binos that were priced up to $1,500.  I compared the Vipers to the Nikon Monarch HG, Leica Trinovid, Zeiss Conquest and Leupold BX-4 & Leupold BX-5 and others.  I know that everyone's eyes are different, but the Viper HD literally outshined the others.  Yes there are better binos available (buy once, cry once),  but the Vipers hold their own in comparison to other big "Brand" names.  Something has seriously gone wrong with the quality, lenses, coatings, etc... with some of these companies.  I tried to spend more money, but I walked out of BPS without making a purchase.  I'm very satisfied and impressed with this Vortex product.

• Like 1

I have looked thru these binos and they are a great glass. I actually thought about buying them for my son who now is really enjoying glassing at 12 years of age. Just don't have the cash right now. Would be a great for double duty on tripod and carry binos. Thanks for the vote of confidence. 

• Like 1

2 hours ago, intohunting said:

Don't underestimate the quality of these binos.  I have the 12 x 50 Viper HD bino and took them into Bass Pro shops last week for a possible upgrade.  I almost bought a pair of Leupold BX-4 online (due to a great offer) without physically looking thru them.  I just knew that they would be better than the Viper HD.  Man was I wrong.  I was doing a comparison for binos that were priced up to $1,500.  I compared the Vipers to the Nikon Monarch HG, Leica Trinovid, Zeiss Conquest and Leupold BX-4 & Leupold BX-5 and others.  I know that everyone's eyes are different, but the Viper HD literally outshined the others.  Yes there are better binos available (buy once, cry once),  but the Vipers hold their own in comparison to other big "Brand" names.  Something has seriously gone wrong with the quality, lenses, coatings, etc... with some of these companies.  I tried to spend more money, but I walked out of BPS without making a purchase.  I'm very satisfied and impressed with this Vortex product.

+1

b.png

g.png

Sorry for not posting, these are sold.