MT. CAT

Stolen truck

Guy be on the look out someone stole my truck and 16' open trailer. She's been my girl for 15 years. 602*703*9979

2001 Dodge Ram 2500

White

16' flatbed trailer with some drywall in it.

Lic #ocw0068

IF YOU SEE IT SHOOT OUT THE TIRES

IMG_3434.jpg

• Like 2

Footage or not good luck getting it back in good condition if at all. I've been through this, with three other people I know having similar results.

It’s a mint condition 2500 diesel. Fully built motor with all the goodies and a transmission to hold it down. Dam shame it’s going to be all wasted on a drug or illegal immigrant run. FML 

• Like 1

you might see it at the protest tonight, keep on a look out.

sucks man all thieves should be shot

• Like 1

Sorry to hear about the theft. Happened  to me years ago and they found the truck down on the reservation southwest of Tucson. Not much left of it.

Runs about $400 and takes a couple of hours to have it installed. As long as you remember to remove the plug each time you leave the truck nobody is going to steal it unless they tow it.

https://nohotwire.com/?utm_source=google&utm_medium=cpc&utm_campaign=1710719165&utm_content=427617699991&utm_term=ravelco&ap=&mt=p&adg=66933460255&d=c&n=g&keyword=ravelco&gclid=CjwKCAjwiMj2BRBFEiwAYfTbCjovUYtfPoPLMtG8cmzqAbgC3SJTkAus6d_ZX2OGctZBjbmTg9OLqRoCwKYQAvD_BwE

• Like 2

I figured it was probably a diesel,  but there is plenty of v10's running around..... nice truck , hopefully you get it soon.