MT. CAT

Stolen truck

1 hour ago, Roosevelt Mark said:

It's in Mexico by now.

Friend of friend swore they saw it in Payson yesterday. But I agree she’s went south rather than north. 

Thanks to social media truck was spotted Saturday going north on Gilbert rd. Then later that day 2 people report seeing it in Payson. $1000 if anyone spots it and helps me get it recovered.

• Wow! 1

Will keep an eye out, did you contact the Payson PD and gila County Sheriff office?

Called Payson PD twice asking for a detective or anyone to talk to. They told me I have to contact Phoenix PD and they can call Payson PD and advise them on the incident. Unfortunately Phoenix PD is dealing with the riot BS so no one is answering the auto crime phone line today.

Ok, try this the major is on the air everyday at 830am, give me all the info and ill put it on the radio and ask why they won't help, that will gets some ears up. Then ill call trade and sales to let the rest of Payson know how our police roll up here and give out your info, license plate, yr make color, any stickers. If its here will find it. Payson Police , the keystone cops.

• Like 3

On 6/1/2020 at 1:08 PM, MT. CAT said:

Called Payson PD twice asking for a detective or anyone to talk to. They told me I have to contact Phoenix PD and they can call Payson PD and advise them on the incident. Unfortunately Phoenix PD is dealing with the riot BS so no one is answering the auto crime phone line today.

I’m here in strawberry till Sunday or Monday. I’ll keep an eye out for you buddy. 

On 5/30/2020 at 4:01 PM, PRDATR said:

Runs about $400 and takes a couple of hours to have it installed. As long as you remember to remove the plug each time you leave the truck nobody is going to steal it unless they tow it.

https://nohotwire.com/?utm_source=google&utm_medium=cpc&utm_campaign=1710719165&utm_content=427617699991&utm_term=ravelco&ap=&mt=p&adg=66933460255&d=c&n=g&keyword=ravelco&gclid=CjwKCAjwiMj2BRBFEiwAYfTbCjovUYtfPoPLMtG8cmzqAbgC3SJTkAus6d_ZX2OGctZBjbmTg9OLqRoCwKYQAvD_BwE

🤦‍♂️

Sorry for not updating the thread.  Truck was located a few days after this post was made. Not sure that the reports of it in Gilbert and Payson were accurate but I appreciate those who did report seeing it. Some fine young residents of the Gila River Indian Community were spotted with it. They ran into the desert and ditched the truck. Gila River PD wasn't able to catch them, go figure. Talked to a detective out there. Apparently it is a group of 5 that targets Ahwatukee, Chandler, Gilbert, Mesa. According to him they jack and destroy multiple trucks per week. That weekend they had stolen 3 diesels. Older F250's and older Rams are the truck of choice. They sell a few things off them for drugs then destroy the truck or burn it.. They drive a black SUV. Which I have on video driving by several times, before they broke in. Found out a neighbor of mine with a similar truck had his taken a few weeks earlier. Same situation. They removed my stock rims with new Michelin tires and 1 of 2 new interstate batteries. Looks like they had a drug induced rage inside the cab. Dash was completely destroyed, passenger door panel ripped off, stock speaker removed, pillar gauges ripped down, column broken, door locked popped. I also had my 16' dual axle trailer attached to it that night. Thank god my SxS was not loaded up. It was sad to see her like that at the wrecking yard. I had owned that truck for 15 years, every single option, upgrade or mod was done to it. The truck was a dream to drive and haul heavy loads. The sad part is all the videos I had taken of my son sleeping in the front seat since he was 4. Every trip we ever went out on, that truck would put him to sleep. I would take a panning video from left to right and he was always passed out. That truck was eventually going to be his. Ultimately the damage was enough that insurance called it a total loss and I just don't have the free time like I had before kids to fix this mess.

IMG_3434.jpg

IMG_3433.jpg

IMG_4288.jpg

IMG_4289.jpg

IMG_4290.jpg

IMG_4292.jpg

IMG_4293.jpg

• Like 2
  • Sad 1