BC8702

RTIC coolers on sale

Just a heads up to everyone or anyone looking. RTIC coolers have a pretty good sale going on right now for Father’s Day. Different coolers are different sales. It is through their website. They ship quick and free also I believe. Happy shopping. 

• Like 1

47 minutes ago, BC8702 said:

Just a heads up to everyone or anyone looking. RTIC coolers have a pretty good sale going on right now for Father’s Day. Different coolers are different sales. It is through their website. They ship quick and free also I believe. Happy shopping. 

I think this is just an extension of the Memorial Day sale. I bought  65 a few years ago for $153 shipped. It is now $239 so that needs to drop at least another $60 before I would order another one. Decent coolers though but it doesn't keep ice any longer than my IGLOO Extreme.

Their prices have definitely gone up since they first came out. I have a couple of them and as long as you follow their instructions about pre cooling I have had no problems. Still cheaper at this sale price then other competitors. 

• Like 1

45 minutes ago, PRDATR said:

I think this is just an extension of the Memorial Day sale. I bought  65 a few years ago for $153 shipped. It is now $239 so that needs to drop at least another $60 before I would order another one. Decent coolers though but it doesn't keep ice any longer than my IGLOO Extreme.

Disagree a million percent.  My RTIC has been a 1000x better cooler than either of the 3, Igloo Extremes i have.

• Like 3

1 hour ago, firstcoueswas80 said:

Disagree a million percent.  My RTIC has been a 1000x better cooler than either of the 3, Igloo Extremes i have.

No such thing as a Million Percent. LOL

Just based on my experience on trips of  a few days to the longest one was a week in Sonora.

I’ve got 3 RTIC’s and love them. Whether they hold ice longer or not, you don’t have to replace them every year is why i like them

• Like 4

I use Canyon Coolers, no issues.

A little off subject, but does anyone know of a coupon code for canyon coolers? The code “jayscott”used to work for 10% off, but doesn’t seem to work anymore. I’m wanting to purchase a 35. 

I preordered the rtic light cooler; couldn’t pass up $200 off.

• Like 1