Sign in to follow this  
Delw

Space X

they didnt show alot of footage or talk about this on the news because of the rioting BS. Saw a clip this AM of them arriving at the space station. April goes how old are they so we looked it up.

Doug Hurley is 53 and Bob Behnken is 49. we thought they would be much younger.. its pretty cool the technology to get people into space.

Its pretty cool for sure.

• Like 3

Ya watched it take off and was a cool piece of history. Just incredible how it all worked and the amount of work put into it. Too bad it didn’t get more attention than it deserved. 

• Like 2

Bad A** and way to go private industry and NASA.

Being in the industry of aerospace manufacturing for a long time I have been involved in parts for many space vehicles and of course lots and lots of things that go boom!!! for a short while we were making fuel pump impellers for Space X while they were in development. I have been watching this stuff a ton over the last few years and its just amazing to me the lack of coverage. I think it just out of peoples scope so they are scared off by it and not interested. The leaps these teams have made in the very recent past is just amazing. I was so happy to see them finally get that think up, My wife was getting tired of the 5 hours of launch day streaming just to see the scrub.

If you go on youtube there is hours and hours of coverage of all the launches and of course the best part, the landings plus spacewalks and a bunch of footage of the station its self. 

• Like 1

Looked like a sci fi movie. Its about time we got people back up there. Its a shame that we dropped the ball there for awhile.

Sad the news wasn't on this. Of course if this was the next challenger situation I bet the news would have been "suddenly interested"

4 minutes ago, muledeerarea33? said:

At least corona virus is completely over. Right?.............right?

Yep. All these antifa fags think so at least.

• Like 5

5 minutes ago, muledeerarea33? said:

At least corona virus is completely over. Right?.............right?

Ya old news. It’s all about riots now. They say they are more scared of getting killed by cops than the virus as they lock arms and march 😂

• Haha 2

11 minutes ago, aznative65 said:

Musk is sort of a strange bird, but he sure is a forward-thinker!  Cool to see this space trip!

Thats forsure. he does crack me up though.

remember the car he put into space.

The man has such a cult following that anything he does will sell. The Tesla truck started as a joke. Innovative little bugger though! His and his companies ideas are out of this world for sure.