Sign in to follow this  
azbirdhunter88

Mags

Sorry to hear about Mags its really hard the older we get and it seems to affect others around us like kids when they grow up with the pups. But some people need to keep their shitty posts to themselves. RIP Mags

• Like 1

Man sorry to hear that , a man best friend is way different..... I remember as a kid  me and my brothers had to dig a hole to bury our first dog in and I think it was filling up with tears faster than we could dig the dirt out..... sad day  for sure. Well you'll always have the great memories and pictures bud.  RIP Mags....

• Like 1

I’m sorry for your loss.  You and Mags had a heck of run together.  And it’s so cool she brought you one last bird (even if it was one of your mounts).  She had a job to do and she did it until the end.  You’re also so right about doing what’s best for the animal.  Surgery? Chemo? She would just wonder why you’re doing that to her.  The dog in my avatar is the best dog I’ve ever had.  And I’ve had a lot of good dogs.  She’s starting to be unsteady on her legs. I have to focus on enjoying her in the moment, not preemptively missing her.  RIP Mags.  You earned it.

• Like 1

Take comfort in knowing you gave her a good life. Just got a breeders last boston from them that was a breeding dog. She's never been fishing or camping, didn't even know how to jump up on our bed to be with us, sad. She's gonna live it up know though. 

• Like 1

12 hours ago, PRDATR said:

We always outlive them.  I never get emotionally to animals. Learned that at a young age. No point in it. They either run away, get sold off because they are chitheads or dealt with accordingly. Not to say they don't get loved but it is what it is.

What a prick thing to say. Jack azz.

• Like 1

15 hours ago, PRDATR said:

We always outlive them.  I never get emotionally to animals. Learned that at a young age. No point in it. They either run away, get sold off because they are chitheads or dealt with accordingly. Not to say they don't get loved but it is what it is.

Man, that is one of the saddest posts I have seen in a while.  

My dogs are family.  I am sorry you never had that bond with a good dog.

• Like 9

sorry for your loss!

man that is hard! Like said above, my dog IS family!

Never judges you...almost never!

Always there to cheer you up!

God speed Mags!

james

• Like 2

Sorry for your loss. You will remember all the the great hunts you had with her. 

• Like 1

very sorry. I told my wife when my female goes just put me out of my misery or put me in a home cuz ill never be the same. I have a male that is 13 and still as high strung as the day we got him. the day he slows down ill know something aint right. as the above post has said mine are family as well life and vacations etc all revolves around them too cuz we don't just trust anyone to take care of them. give it some time then start over youll make another dogs life

• Like 1

Left her out in living room by herself last night to just be happy and do as she pleases and didn’t care if she got into trouble. Found her this morning with a quail mount on couch next to her she grabbed off table again lol. At least her last day she had a quail in her mouth. 

• Like 2