coues hunter

Fully semi-auto 12 gauge

2 minutes ago, bigorange said:

Cue...unless you’re into Spanish grammar. 

It’s almost too easy, isn’t it? 😂

Free bump

12 minutes ago, bigorange said:

Cue...unless you’re into Spanish grammar. 

Glad I didn't claim to be a "Spelling Nazi".

Another free bump

• Like 1

Do you have any plans on making it to the valley or is anyone heading to Tucson and back if so I would be interested.

1 hour ago, PRDATR said:

We're. Were is past tense. DId you drop out in 4th grade? LOL Maybe we need to have Tony edumicate you with proper grammer. Yup I'm a Grammer Nazi. 

1 hour ago, Spot said:

Que the "Grammer Nazi" that can't spell grammar.

Welcome to Coueswhitetail.com/English 101 forum.  😃  Hooked on phonics worked for me.  Text me at BR549 if anyone is interested in this book.

Phonics for Dummies.jpg

hooked on phonics .jpg

wet saltines.  literary lightweights.  grow a pair and get a copy of gila county's own Glenn R. "Slim" Ellison.  his third and final book was called "backtrackin".

the entire book, every tale from beginning to end, was put down on the pages phonetically.  no rules just catscratchings that i owned for over 25 years.  there were passages i never figured out and i kept missing Slim by an hour at the ranch, the shop, bashas, schoolhouse point, others.  so i never got them explained.  try it you will scream.

lee

¿Y? ¿Hay problemas con español? ¡El Español es el idioma màs usada en el mundo! Les pregunto otra vez, ¿Tienen problema con eso?

¡Necesito mudarme a Tucson dónde hay los mejores jugetes! De manejar en carro es mucha distancia y requiere mucho tiempo. Pero, lo voy a hacer de pronto.

¿Quien dice que los guerros no pueden saltar ní hablar?

Vé, ¡sí podemos!

9 hours ago, Jasper17 said:

Do you have any plans on making it to the valley or is anyone heading to Tucson and back if so I would be interested.

Sold pending funds to Jasper17.

Sorry to all other inquiries. He was the first to offer the asking price, and come up with a plan for picking it up.