Curmudgeon

CZ P-07 traded

CZ P-07 9mm with two magazines, three backstraps, and the parts to convert from traditional double action with decocker to single action with safety. It also has the odds and ends like a hard case, cleaning rods, and a cable lock. 

I got this so that my wife could have a full-capacity gun with a light rail. The plan was for her to carry it cocked and locked so that she could reach the trigger. The problem is that the single action mode is poorly designed; it's really just an afterthought. She's not comfortable carrying it, and although I tried to like it, I just prefer my Glock. We don't count rounds but have probably shot under 1000, more likely in the neighborhood of 500 rounds. 

$450 or trade for a Glock 48.

20200603_220038.jpg

What is the date of manufacture? The P 07/09 are much better when carried as a de-cocker IMHO. 

1 hour ago, 452b264 said:

What is the date of manufacture? The P 07/09 are much better when carried as a de-cocker IMHO. 

I've got one and have it configured as a decocker- really like it.. I carry it more than my other pistols (Glocks and S&W).

Paid 425 new years ago.

Good morning, folks. Thanks for your interest. 

It looks like this gun was made in 2016. Yes, it's much better as a decocker, but my wife is tiny and can't place her finger properly on a DA trigger.