Sign in to follow this  
azbirdhunter88

Kayaks

Man these things are everywhere now. Was trolling today and a whole posse of them cuts right in front of the boat slow as could be. Had to slow down for them and reel my lines in. Then when loading up boat at ramp they walk over the tongue of boat trailer or walk right behind or in front of your truck as your in motion. Strange cats for sure those people. 

• Like 1

All good now. Bracket broke that holds brake line and the rubber hose rubbed on tire until it exploded. Anyone with a ford look at them and put something on as a backup if yours breaks ever. Could be a very bad deal. 

28 minutes ago, azbirdhunter88 said:

All good now. Bracket broke that holds brake line and the rubber hose rubbed on tire until it exploded. Anyone with a ford look at them and put something on as a backup if yours breaks ever. Could be a very bad deal. 

I've had that Ford brake bracket break, and I kayak. But I've never had it break kayaking.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

11 minutes ago, Edge said:

I've had that Ford brake bracket break, and I kayak. But I've never had it break kayaking.

I would hope the brake line on your kayak never breaks. 

Had my trouble free F250 since 2000. Kyaks need to be sit on, not sit in. Just another challenge to catch fish. Back in the mid 60's when we wanted to get towed around by big fish in the salt water marshes we used 8' or 12' canoes that we made ourselves.

Nowadays they are super high tech. What we built in wood shop for under $ 50 were lighter and faster.

Well every time I take my boat out people are zig zagging all over the lake.  Nobody follows the rules and nobody is there to make them.  Always having to pull in cowbells.😂🤷‍♂️

• Like 1

11 hours ago, bustedknuckleinc said:

Well every time I take my boat out people are zig zagging all over the lake.  Nobody follows the rules and nobody is there to make them.  Always having to pull in cowbells.😂🤷‍♂️

morecowbell.jpg.d82a23a676ecff6a915efea84c3803c4.jpg

• Like 1
  • Haha 1