Horn Hunter Main Beam

got it free off this site. paid to have it repaired by horn hunter. my son used it one season. well used but no issues. located in nw valley

$40 just wanting to recoup the shipping i paid on it

1DDF262B-64BD-4AC3-9A97-0E8F6EA4C230.jpeg

• Like 1

20 minutes ago, My Rights As An American said:

Bump for a very good pack for that price. Wish you were closer or I would be interested as a backup to mine which just broke!

send it back to them! this one has quite a few broken buckles and torn pockets which were repaired at no cost sans shipping both ways. 

On 6/12/2020 at 6:04 PM, taggart_lumpy said:

send it back to them! this one has quite a few broken buckles and torn pockets which were repaired at no cost sans shipping both ways. 

I have sent multiple emails to them and have not heard back at all. How disappointing, I thought they were supposed to be a good company. 

On 6/7/2020 at 6:07 PM, taggart_lumpy said:

Horn Hunter Main Beam

got it free off this site. paid to have it repaired by horn hunter. my son used it one season. well used but no issues. located in nw valley

$40 just wanting to recoup the shipping i paid on it

1DDF262B-64BD-4AC3-9A97-0E8F6EA4C230.jpeg

Was it me that gave this to you?

9 minutes ago, briant_az said:

Was it me that gave this to you?

if i met you at your office then yes sir. 

had horn hunter repair it for me and my boy used it last season. now he is wanting something modular with a frame. 

53 minutes ago, taggart_lumpy said:

if i met you at your office then yes sir. 

had horn hunter repair it for me and my boy used it last season. now he is wanting something modular with a frame. 

That’s awesome that you got it fixed up! If my boys were older I’d buy it back from you! Hahaha

Great pack at a great price. Someone needs to pick this up! Used that bag for years and it did everything I ever needed.