CatfishKev

Get those apps in

I was wasted when I put in last night. I don't even know what hunts I picked. 

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

1 hour ago, ctafoya said:

I was wasted when I put in last night. I don't even know what hunts I picked. 

Lol I closed my eyes and picked numbers it's a surprise 

• Haha 1

53 minutes ago, CouesFanatic said:

Been like that a few years now. 33 is the cash cow.

I’ve never noticed 2 general hunts in a row in Oct there...thought it was new but definitely a cash cow. 

• Like 1

Can we all agree now to never ever make a post reminding people about the deadline to apply?  I always just figured it was an unwritten rule but I guess not.

• Like 2

Honestly, I don't think it's a bad thing. Life happens. We all get wrapped up in our hectic schedules. I lost my loyalty bonus point a few years back not because I missed it, but rushed it and made an error. I make a point of sending out texts to friends to be sure not to miss the deadline. We all want our hunts, but isn't it a little loser-iffic to hope other hunters miss the deadline? 

Maybe just me, but I'd rather see all my fellow hunters get their apps in and take my chances. 

To each their own.

• Like 5

6 hours ago, Coach said:

Honestly, I don't think it's a bad thing. Life happens. We all get wrapped up in our hectic schedules. I lost my loyalty bonus point a few years back not because I missed it, but rushed it and made an error. I make a point of sending out texts to friends to be sure not to miss the deadline. We all want our hunts, but isn't it a little loser-iffic to hope other hunters miss the deadline? 

Maybe just me, but I'd rather see all my fellow hunters get their apps in and take my chances. 

To each their own.

OK, Stanley

• Like 1
  • Haha 3

8 hours ago, Coach said:

To each their own.

Meh, just take it up with the commission and ask to have that 13B tag you meant to put in for added to the pool.

• Haha 1

Just now, wish2hunt said:

You have til June 10th at midnight, so no reason to rush.

In today's world, fake news is perfectly acceptable.  Carry on.

Did anyone else go in a trance signing in 63 times and also accidentally end up with a subscription to wildlife views?

• Haha 1

23 minutes ago, CatfishKev said:

Did anyone else go in a trance signing in 63 times and also accidentally end up with a subscription to wildlife views?

Haven’t you done enough 

• Haha 2