CatfishKev

Get those apps in

17 hours ago, 25-06 said:

No but my son ended up buying a extra fishing license. It wouldn't let him exit out. 2 hours later we finally got our app's in. I was able to finally get azgfd on the phone to help us out. Total nightmare.  Thank God for the support from her. Good luck to the rest of you procrastinators. 

Did that for the elk draw. Bought a dang fishing license. Luckily they refunded my money since it was during a draw period.

My brother and his kids keep saying they want to get into hunting and ask me for help. Every year I promise to take them, select some hunts that would be great for them, tell them everything they need to do to apply, and send daily text reminders leading up to the app deadline. This morning I sent him a text to verify he got his apps in. The reply, "Not yet, I plan to do them tonight."

I refuse to do 100% of the work for them. If they can't be bothered to do the app themselves after I have given step by step instructions with hunt numbers, and plan to take them with my limited time off from work, I feel no guilt. Different year, same story. Sorry rant over.

Some horses you can't even lead to the water, let alone get them to drink.

• Like 8
  • Sad 1

44 minutes ago, rossislider said:

My brother and his kids keep saying they want to get into hunting and ask me for help. Every year I promise to take them, select some hunts that would be great for them, tell them everything they need to do to apply, and send daily text reminders leading up to the app deadline. This morning I sent him a text to verify he got his apps in. The reply, "Not yet, I plan to do them tonight."

Some horses you can't even lead to the water, let alone get them to drink.

Only Catfishkev can help them. 

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

I have a draw question.

2 people submit an app. And they don’t draw a hunt.

in the event 2 tags are surrendered do they even have a name in the hat to get a call for surrendered tags. I understand the tag goes to the next person(s)in line. 

It seems multiple applicants  on a single hunt number would complicate the process and probably never have a go at getting a call back when a tag is surrendered.

thoughts?

Im hoping lots of poor people this year can’t make it to unit 27

25 minutes ago, AZBIG10 said:

I have a draw question.

in the event 2 tags are surrendered do they even have a name in the hat to get a call for surrendered tags. I understand the tag goes to the next person(s)in line. 

It seems multiple applicants  on a single hunt number would complicate the process and probably never have a go at getting a call back when a tag is surrendered.

thoughts?

Good Question

34 minutes ago, AZBIG10 said:

I have a draw question.

thoughts?

Nope, this application would get bypassed for the next single applicant.

2 minutes ago, rossislider said:

Nope, this application would get bypassed for the next single applicant.

What if you lived in Utah for 3 months.

jk. Even if 2 tags are available? 

Still a no go?

18 minutes ago, AZBIG10 said:

What if you lived in Utah for 3 months.

jk. Even if 2 tags are available? 

Still a no go?

If two tags were available, you night be in luck.

I would say, how sad AZBIG10 hoping poor people have insufficient funds, you mean there's a chance then?

3 minutes ago, wildwoody said:

I would say, how sad AZBIG10 hoping poor people have insufficient founds, you mean there's a chance then?

Cross those fingers!

• Like 1

Both hands, the Bab's  gonna have some giants this year.🤞

1 hour ago, AZBIG10 said:

I have a draw question.

thoughts?

You forgot everyone got their "free money" everyone put in even the homeless.

• Like 1