CatfishKev

Get those apps in

12 minutes ago, 5guyshunting said:

You forgot everyone got their "free money" everyone put in even the homeless.

Reference to bc777 ? He got drawn already. Twice

30 minutes ago, AZBIG10 said:

I think he was born drawn, or that's what he thunk.

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

56 minutes ago, AZBIG10 said:

*Correction he has already harvested twice

• Haha 2

If get a ding on my CC, it's either the strip for me or 12AW for my son. It's not gonna happen, I know it, you know it, but if it does I'm putting a big fat smiley on here.

19 minutes ago, Coach said:

I get a ding on my CC, it's either the strip for me or 12AW for my son. It's not gonna happen, I know it, you know it, but if it does I'm putting a big fat smiley on here.

On the other hand, living here in the White Mountains, I don't really have to worry about things like drawing a tag, bag limits, rez boundaries. It's the wild, wild west up here. If you see a buffalo or bighorn under unit 23 power lines, don't be surprised.Maybe even a unicorn. 

17 hours ago, Coach said:

On the other hand, living here in the White Mountains, I don't really have to worry about things like drawing a tag, bag limits, rez boundaries. It's the wild, wild west up here. If you see a buffalo or bighorn under unit 23 power lines, don't be surprised.Maybe even a unicorn. 

You know you just put your self on Blast..

5 minutes ago, muledeerarea33? said:

I really wanna know the secret to drawing a crane tag. I just pick all 5 non archery choices. Most elusive tag in the state for me.

Tried to buy points for it even though it's small game and it would not let me.  Apparently it's a true random draw? I did put two of the kids in for the youth hunt, maybe well get lucky

19 minutes ago, CatfishKev said:

Tried to buy points for it even though it's small game and it would not let me.  Apparently it's a true random draw? I did put two of the kids in for the youth hunt, maybe well get lucky

Yeah, no points, no point guard, just out in and hunt! All hunts are the day after the next. I put I’ve put in for 4 years now, too to bottom, bottom to top, and random choices. Oh well, I guess I can go up north and kill a dozen or so in a week if I wanted it bad enough. I’m lazy though.

1 hour ago, muledeerarea33? said:

I really wanna know the secret to drawing a crane tag. I just pick all 5 non archery choices. Most elusive tag in the state for me.

I drew first time applying, not hard to do, just like sheep tags.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1