LOL,,, thats a hard find. I have been on the search for some myself.

Found some in Payson not long ago. 

• Wow! 1

If I could get you some I would, but a regular guy cant ship the stuff. I do know Hodgdon is shipping the stuff, my sports store got 16 pounds in awhile back on a restocking order..I grabbed it.  Keep tabs on your stores, it will show up

• Thanks 1

3 hours ago, wildwoody said:

Stay away from our retumbo..

Yesssss yesss, I hear it’s no good. If you see it available let me know.. I’ll buy it all so you won’t have to deal with it. 

Alright what the heck is it and where do you find it and ill look up here for you.

2 hours ago, wildwoody said:

Alright what the heck is it and where do you find it and ill look up here for you.

This magnum powder was designed expressly for the really large over-bored cartridges such as the 7mm Remington Ultra Magnum, 300 Remington Ultra Magnum, 30-378 Weatherby Magnum, etc. RETUMBO adds 40-100 fps more velocity to these cartridges when compared to other normal magnum powders. In addition, it is an Extreme Powder, making it perfect for big game hunting under all types of conditions.

Hodgdon Retumbo Smokeless Powder 1 Pound

• Thanks 1

I found this on Hodgdon's website:

Powder Shortage Statement

Why can’t I find Hodgdon powders like H4350, Varget, Retumbo and H1000?
As you have seen, Hodgdon powders, especially rifle powders for long-range and precision shooting, can be difficult to find. Dealer shelves that were formerly filled with cans of powder now have empty spots. Here are answers to your questions straight from Hodgdon.

Q: Is Hodgdon still making powder?
A: Yes, we continue shipping powder as quickly as possible. In fact, we will ship more powder in 2020 than last year. The real problem behind empty dealer shelves is complicated, but is related to shifting supply and demand challenges. As supply decreased in 2019, demand only increased. No one wants to ship more powder than Hodgdon.

Q: What is causing the supply challenges?
A: Quite simply, our manufacturing facilities have not kept up with our orders. Additionally, military contracts began specifying Hodgdon powders in the last few years for military ammunition, impacting our supply. With expanded government regulation, shipping explosive and energetic materials has become more challenging, which also impacts available supply. Lastly, rapidly changing consumer preferences for different powder types has impacted both demand and supply. We worked with all Hodgdon providers to resolve open issues and expect powder supply to improve in 2020 as a result.

Q: Is Hodgdon still in business?
A: Yes, Hodgdon has been in business (and family owned) for over 70 years. We are here for the long haul and are doing everything we can to supply our powders to handloaders. Dealer shelves are empty because powder is purchased as soon as it arrives at the dealer’s stores but we will continue to ship more in 2020.

Q: Is the shortage of reloading powder being caused by Hodgdon shipping their powder to the ammunition manufacturing companies?
A: While Hodgdon does sell powder to ammunition manufacturing companies, more than 80% of our powder is sold to our core market – handloaders just like you. Hodgdon has always been committed to the individual handloader.

Q: When will I start to see more powder on dealer shelves?
A: While Hodgdon will continue to ship powder as rapidly as possible, we have a significant backlog in demand. Some powders will be in stock more quickly, but we believe it will take much of 2020 to improve availability for all powders.

Q: I have seen/heard many rumors and conjecture on powder shortages with Hodgdon Powder.
A: If you do not hear it directly from Hodgdon Powder Company, please be skeptical.

• Thanks 1