Calhuon

Minox 15 X 56 Binoculars traded

😱 Guys these are brand new'ish was store demo is all! They are the made in Germany not china model. Also not the older big heavy 15x58! These are super nice. I compared a pair a few years back when I bought some used 15x58, funny I compared them with a guy I was gonna buy a pair from nut when he learned the price had skyrocketed to often around $1200 😱 He kept them but allowed me to come compare and in like 2 seconds I was searching for a pair of these. I bought a couple used pair of these and even 1 pair of here that ended up down South  with SHERMAN.

Again this pair was only a store demo and I was lucky to find them! They are day vs night difference from 15x58 and most guys loved the old 15x58 ed. Btw these are the day part of that statement meaning way brighter!

These do not have the sun flare the 15x58 got, much cleaner and crisper, clean edge and are way smaller than the 58's plus again made in Germany. I believe Minox is only making smaller birder glass now and scopes. 

Glad you got your 12x50 el's i really want some! 

Seller is a great guy so deal with confidence and do it before I decide ibwantbthese back. ;)

Mike

Trade options: Firearms, rifle optics, or whatever is something that will work. thanks yall

Still available.  Open to some trades. Remington 700 BDL 22 250, 222, AK , SW 29. 24 4" for a few options

I will also entertain high end knives. Randall Bowies,  Gerber MK LL early models, Gil Hibben, Jimmy Lile, Gib Guinard or a combination of Spyderco, Bendmade auto to help any one out.

39 minutes ago, bad4x468 said:

Maybe interested, will an outdoorsman stud adapter go on these?

Yes

Would you be interested in a Riton scope, new never mounted with talley rings as part trade? Have to check the model when i get home, 3-15x56 i think.